Beautiful Remy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Milton Winrow, Jul 28, 2023.

1. I know this is late, but I had the pleasure of partying the beautiful Remy almost two weeks ago. She met me at the bar wearing a beautiful dress that complimented her beauty and curves perfectly. After a couple of drinks, she led me back to her room for our date, yes I said date and not party. We decided to have a movie date. I will admit that it was a little hard to focus on the movie around her, but we made it through. Good drinks, good movie, lots of laughing and great conversation, couldn't have asked for a better with her. Thanks for a wonderful night @RemyMartin

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

@Milton Winrow I thoroughly enjoyed our date, and I plan to make your focus even more difficult to maintain while in my presence ;)[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Milton Winrow likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your memorable experiences with @RemyMartin today!!! I love her personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Oh My! I completely understand what it is to be distracted by this beautiful woman while in her area!!!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.