Beautiful Birthday Surprise !!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Went to the Ranch to celebrate my Birthday with the Beautiful and Senseous Danica Day. We went to dinner and returned for dessert. Upon returning to the bar for a drink and conversation I was blown away with a Surprise Party.
    Guys you haven't ever had a Birthday until you celebrate with Danica. She is an amazing woman she made me feel like a genuine VIP. As if the party was not enough she showered me with an array of gifts but the greatest gift was her.
    Guys this woman is beautiful, intelligent, and caring her Gfe party is something you will always cherish. Want to feel like
    you have arrived in paradise wrap yourself in the arms of this passionate woman. I can never Thank her enough I'm still in the clouds. Danica can have a lasting effect on you, one you will never forget.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]