About Me BDSM and Kinky GFE queen

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LolaValentine, Feb 9, 2024.

1. LolaValentine
    Chat with Me

LolaValentine Kinky Tattooed Lover Girl

As an upscale, luxury companion I pride myself on being a sensual lover who seeks to explore a wide variety of sexual experiences. I offer a devoted and passionate girlfriend experience curated to your every desire. Indulge in an evening of worshiping my abundant curves and captivating smile. I occasionally offer my sacred submission, but often reserve it for returning clients. When in a more submissive mood I adore being restrained, collared, degraded and spanked by a trusted partner.

I also offer gentle, high protocol domination sessions! With a nurturing spirit and a compassionate touch, I delight in the adoration of devoted good boys who understand the art of worship! Surrender to me, and let me guide you through an exquisite journey of pleasure and servitude, where your deepest desires find sanctuary in my care. My favorite things to explore are duo domme, pegging, watersports, edging, blasphemy, role play, sissification, smothering, rituals, CBT, mommy domme, domestic service, anal training, financial domination, impact play, chastity, goddess worship and more!

2. Being dommed by you would be such bliss of the heavens! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

4. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

LolaValentine likes this.