Barbiegirl Rocked my world again

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevinz0071, Feb 16, 2011.

1. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone

Soooooooooooo I had my second GFE party with Barbiegirl on Sunday evening. I must say Barbiegirl never ceases to blow me away. She is so fun and sexy and just an allaround Pleasure to be around. She always makes sure to give such attention to her clients needs and gives a wonderful party. Without going into detail lets just say I know both of us were very satisfied at the end of our party her multiple times :wink: I cannot wait to spend more time with Barbiegirl in the future and I have many ideas for us and I am so Happy to have this wonderful lady in my life thank you Barbiegirl for another outstanding Amazing time and I can't wait to see you again. ttys

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Still floating whew
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Bump still FLoating sweetie Muuah

5. How sweet darling, Im really glad I got to see you and party with you again! soooo glad. xoxoxox

6. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Me Too Barbiegirl every second of our time together was outstanding Can't wait to see you again and for more time in the future. I am thinking of you and planning next visit already
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Bump

8. i always think about our future parties, kevin!

9. i like how many ideas we come up with:)

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Me too Now just finding a way to start checking some of them off the list :) Miss you Sweetie

11. miss you too baby!

12. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Thank you Barbiegirl it made me smile hearing that today

13. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

With all her awesome party options, I think Barbie knows how to rock ANYONE'S world! :twisted: :wink:

14. haha. thanks kevin baby!

15. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

You are welcome sweetie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. your such a sweetie...KISS KISS

17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Whew Double kiss woot woot see you this Summer Sweetheart muuah

18. Aww, Kevin! What a sweet review. I'm so glad you had an amazing time with Barbie. :)

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

December awaits us Sweetie Party #3 is right around the corner

21. muuuuuuuuuuuah!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

66 more days and counting them down OMG I can't wait till next time whooohoooo

23. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Prepare to be rocked again! :twisted: :D

24. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

6 more weeks OMg could time go any slower haha well I am a week closer than I was when I was saying 7 weeks haha