Bailey Monroe (Post 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Bailey Monroe and I had our third 1.5 hour GFE party on Monday (9 / 21).

Bailey is an athletic, intelligent, beautiful woman. She is eight inches taller and I am. We like to hug each other in the parlor and the bedroom. When we do, my face always seems to each up in a strategic location between two mountains.

In the bedroom some other very interesting couplings are possible. In spite of the height differences and maybe because of the height differences, everything is always just a little more fun, pleasurable and sensual than one has a right to expect.

Interested in a lady who will passionately kiss, hug, and cuddle with you and then rock your world? Make an appointment and discover just how good life can be in both the parlor and the bedroom with Miss Bailey Monroe.

2. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Harold, Your The MAN! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I want (Desire) to be just like you, when I grow up! __Charlie :p

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Trudger69 (Charlie)

Actually Charlie, you are more distinguished then I am. I was therefore attempting to model my behavior after yours. You taught me how to have fun later in life.

You always have a significant number of parties on each visit with some very fine ladies. Good hunting and lots of fun during your October trip.

Harold

4. I had a wonderful time too....can not wait to see you again!!!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]