Awesome time with Cami Parker.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by constantine, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Visited Bunny Ranch at the beginning of April, and suddenly realised that hey I could share it with fellow board members. Before arriving had made my mind up to party with Cami Parker. Had seen her pics and read her posts, and also seen her youtube vids, thought she was gorgeous and fun. So took a chance that she would be available and arrived at the ranch. Well when the ladies started arriving for the line up, I was ready to say stop,no need to carry on after the 2nd lady, she was awesome-Jayden Prescott. But I let it carry on and there was Cami, and she was just a gorgeous as her pics, if not better.

Well after a tour and a final agreement on the party and all the offical stuff, had a drink together and then went to her room to find Barbie Girl and Heidi there. Now that I think of it should not have let them leave and enjoyed all 3 of them. But anyway had a great GFE with Cami. She is a fantastic lady and let me do everthing I would with a girlfriend. She has an amazing body and her new boobs are great, and there was one position of her that will always stay in mind, it was million dollar photograph. Wish had been longer, but still was awesome. Got to meet her super cat Bella as well.

After went to the bar and had another drink together, which is nice, show what a great lady she is. Then went to sit in the parlor, met Dennis and had a drink with him, what a super guy. Met more of the ladies, all lovely to talk to, Veronica is fun, Nikki Breeze was nice to talk to and catch up as had met her before, and Brooklyn Star is such a lady and a pleasure to talk to. Cami came back and we spoke, was tempted she is so sexy. Next time Cami, and all ladies will come with more ammo, $$$.

Thanks [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Having had the pleasure to party with Cami myself...I know you had an incredible time! ;)