REVIEW Awesom Fetish time with Cumisha Amado

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by GrumpSkates, Sep 19, 2021.

1. I had some specific requests, and Cumisha really delivered! In short, the best tease and denial session I have ever experienced.

First, I wanted to be overwhelmed and made helpless. Well, Cumisha brought in 4 of her friends (Amber Beauty, Tegan Treasure, Luna Lynn, and Mae Love). Each of them were beautiful and totally awesome! And boy did they deliver. The 5 girls had me stripped, pinned down on the bed, and tied up helpless in no time. I had no chance.

Then they left me helpless and alone at Cumisha's mercy. Well, let me tell you she has none. Even though I was tied she climbed ontop of me and pinned me down with her whole body.

She wrapped her pantyhose covered legs around my head and squeezed so I couldn't move my head all. She also blindfolded me with her luscious ass and plugged my ears with her powerful thighs. I can't say how much all that ramped up my feelings of helplessness... if that's what you are into I can attest that it's was great.

Oh, while doing this she was also stroking and teasing me. Cumisha seemed to know right when I was about to blow, and how to avoid it. For hours she repeatedly took me to the mountaintop but wouldn't let me go over. If heaven and hell have a place where they meet, I think I may have found it at the hands (and legs) of Cumisha.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks again @GrumpSkates for giving me and @TeganTreasures @AmberBeauty @LunaLynn and @MaeLove an awesome review!!! We all had amazing party with you with many memorable memories to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  3. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

I had so much fun! Thank you for the lovely review and letting me participate darling

handjobnut78 likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time. I too had a special party with Cumisha and a lady she chose. Only in my party the other lady stayed and participated along with Cumisha. However, it does sound like you got what you wanted and that's what counts. Cumisha does not disappoint.

5. Now THAT'S a handjob party!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. I am so jealous, so freaking jealous, is that wrong? lol

foreverman and MaeLove like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for liking my post!!! I would love to get the girls together and have a party with you @handjobnut78 in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

handjobnut78 likes this.
  8. That would be amazing!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]A five-girl tease and denial party will all of you sounds incredible!

LunaLynn likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for your kind words and sharing your thoughts!!! We all would love to have a "Five Girl Tease and Denial Party" in the near future with you!!! Email me and let's chat at: [email protected] and let's plan your party for the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. I'm In, oh boy am I In !!!!!! Luna Lynn wants some of this action forsure!!!!!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for our next party!!! All the girls had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. It was awesome, It was such a hot experience!!!! Would love more of it!! Loves Luna Lynn

14. I’m ready when you are. I think it we’ll be lots of fun with all
    Of us together again

handjobnut78 likes this.
  15. Lol don’t be jealous join us hun we well be waiting

father-g and handjobnut78 like this.
  16. Time to start planning my next adventure!!!!!!!!

TeganTreasures likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for sharing your thoughts and let's experience your next adventure together!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit or you can email me at: [email protected][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

18. Let @LunaLynn satisfy your every desire baby

19. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

it was a great experience, I can't wait to do it again XOXO

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I can't wait for our next to girl party together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!! I look forward to another "2 Girl Party" with you in 2022!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for liking my review and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We can plan a party with the girl too someday. You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for sharing your thoughts and I would love to get the girls together and you can experience this too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for liking my review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for sharing your thoughts and I agree that is a "Handjob-Party"!!! Let's make plans for the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @GrumpSkates for giving me an awesome review!!! I look foward to partying with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @handjobnut78 for sharing your thoughts and I would love to have a 5 girl tease and denial party with you too!!! You will have many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

father-g likes this.
  31. That sounds so yummi, but why only 5? Never limit your fun

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for sharing your thoughts and how many would you like to experience?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for @father-g for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @GrumpSkates for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to doing it again!!! I am back at Sagebrush Ranch and hopefully we can do "Round 2"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @father-g for sharing your thoughts. I would love to experience this kind of party with you in the future. What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]