Autumn Verlot=pure Heaven

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Jun 10, 2023.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Wanted to do a small pre-party of rhe Beautiful @AutumnVerlot

So about 8 months ago decided to come back to the ranches after 8 months!

Started looking at the ladies available, I am picky as I need one that has good chemistry and matches my energy!

On the @Sagebrush website was this gorgeous looking woman! I just knew the moment I contacted her I knew I was in for real treat!
    I read her website, checked out her social media and watched her podcast! I loved the energy and vibe she has, I than reached out Autumn

I had wanted to do an overnight outdate with Ms. Autumn Verlot but sadly my life imploded & it was not in the cards for now.

She was very caring understanding & was willing to do a smaller party for now!

Over the next 8 months we chatted getting to know each other, finally I had enough saved to make a trip to the ranch.

Wow! Autumn is one gorgeous woman! She is very intellectual, caring, understanding and has the most amazing energy!

I spent most of Friday hanging out, talking with Autumn in between bells, and her networking and teaching her new sister starlet!

She will make sure you have the time of your life! Finally decided to get the business details out of the way so we could focus on our party on Saturday before the 7 deadly sins party at Sagebrush

She made negotiations very comfortable even though I was shaking like a leaf!

She is very easy to talk and she puts you at ease! I am happy I chose Autumn as my first party in 6 years!

BigAlbowski and AutumnVerlot like this.
  2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you darling! I enjoy your company so much!

grizzly likes this.