About Me AUSTIN HAYS - NEW LOVER

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Hello there, I’m Austin — sunny, hot, and unforgettable.

Come with me through a sultry experience where our senses collide in unparalleled intimacy, as we unleash lust and express our innermost desires in a place only you and I will know.

Cultivated, active, and versatile, I enjoy discussing the latest current events or completely eliminating the world and absorbing music, art, or good TV with a sexy gentleman.

I adore nature, believe food is divine, I am your intellectual lover and passionate secret, an exotic rose with an insatiable curiosity for everything, and consuming you is my next passion.

At the Love Ranch, we’ll unwind in our sensual adventures releasing each other’s heat in the winter desert, or,

I’m available for outcall dinner, museums, Vegas, concerts, what are you waiting for? Live your passion today, my lover x

Amore,
    Austin[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I hope you are enjoying yourself so far :)

3. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family! I hope you find it super fun and profitable!

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I hope you have a great time here at the Ranches. I really loved reading your post; if you ever write a romance novel let me know - sorry bad joke. However, still to point out how well written and thought out that I felt like that was.

Book this intellectual lover today!