Austin Hays: Imported from Detroit

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Nov 24, 2019.

1. 562006D6-7693-4C52-911C-BFEE8486B7DC.jpeg 6B4DFF4D-BB42-4BEB-BC0C-7DC07B61047C.jpeg Madonna. The Big Three. EMINEM. And me What do they have in common? We’re all from Detroit — where passion and steel converge into innovation and technology.
    Detroit has produced many talented, hard working people who fill the ranks of Hollywood, corporate, the arts, business and new enterprise. I’m proud to say I’m from there!
    I also lived in Florida, where I witnessed spectacular amazing sunsets every day, and was lucky to watch SpaceX & NASA rockets blast off from KSC! I like rockets. ;)
    Want to know more? Message me and let’s get to know one another. ✨

❌⭕️

Austin

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Well, @AustinHays .

If you are at the ranch when I visit December 14th - 17th I'd love to introduce myself. I am a native Detroiter (suburbanite) and rarely meet any ladies who are from Michigan. :)

AustinShelby likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Treat yourself for the holidays and book your fabulous party with @AustinHays today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  4. love this!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AustinShelby likes this.
  5. ;) xoxoxox
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Wow she is absolutely beautiful, book her today