Aundrea carter

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Clitlicker, Sep 4, 2011.

1. So despite the fact that I have been to the bunny ranch several times and partied with quite a few different different girls, none of it prepared me for my latest and greatest discovery. I asked for a line up and immediately fell in love with aundrea. After the painless negotiations she wisked me away to heaven. Not only is this girl an absolute beauty, I mean she is gorgeous, she has the personality to match. Our time together seemed to flow naturally,as if we have always been lovers, the chemistry was just awesome. Aundrea loves what she does and it shows. I know it sounds like a cliche and all guys say this or girls say that about themselves, but this is true with aundrea, there is no acting. It's as if she was born to satisfy and be satisfied. However, I mentioned before, her physical beauty is matchless and I dont want to sound like a shallow male. Afterwards, and I do mean a long time afterwards and I had time to catch my breath and my thoughts, we talked and she is very much the smart girl with a good head on her shoulders and knows what she wants and where she is going. So, if you're looking for the ultimate experience, aundrea is by far the best choice. Treat her like the princess she is and you wont regret it!!!

2. Thank you :) KISSES!

3. Great review my man and great job Aundrea !

4. Aundrea is a sweetheart...I had a such a great time talking to her last week...if my dance card would not have been so full I'd be posting one of my reports about her right now. :wink:

DD