Aundrea Carter Testimonial

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pdxphd, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Where to even start? Brains, beauty, personality and highly developed libido. All in one single package. Women like Audrea only show up in very few occasions in ones life, be a gentleman and she will cater to every wish and desire that your soul and body need. I have two advanced degrees and I feel she can easily carry a conversation in the most pleasant way. I am very selective as to who I spend time with and she simply compels me to spend as much of my free time as possible with her. Not because she demands it, but because she deserves it.

Some people say that women with sexual needs similar to a man, are Nymphomaniacs. Well, I have never had a more energetic encounter with anyone else in my life she literally tops all my expectations in every aspect. From how easy is to separate business from pleasure, to the energy, moans and passion she exudes at every encounter. Is she my ATF? Yes she is by far.

I seldom write testimonials, but Aundrea is so special that I wish this review prompts gentlemen -not just any man- looking for their dream experience to visit her, so please respect her, be generous and be chivalrous. She deserves nothing less.

Aundrea... I need to see you again soon!

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time with the lovely Aundrea :)
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Thank you for such a wonderful review! See you again soon! xoxoxo

4. It is a promise, btw, I love your quote about love. It is so true!

5. Phew pdxphd ! If your goal was to catch the attention of potential clients for Aundrea, you succeeded, as I'm impressed. She sounds like quite a lady.

I hope one day soon I will be able to personally confirm that she's the fun loving, enthusiastic woman you've portrayed !!

6. As long as you are a gentleman, and treat her as she deserves, then I can call it mission accomplished, although have to say I wish I had her for myself :)