!!!Attention Firefighters, Military, Servicemen. Exclusve Special Discount for YOU today!! THANK YOU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Attention to ALL Firefighters, Military, Police and Servicemen. Given that I am native New Yorker this event hits home for me. So I am offering a very SPECIAL Discount for you today! I do not normally offer this and I cannot discuss prices online but I am offering to give you full services at a discounted rate as my Thank you... If you cannot make today no worries I can extend it for the rest of the month.

Thank you for your Service, Bravery, and Hard work, I truly appreciate it and I will like to take care of you today. If you have time come see me and let me give you a special experience because YOU ROCK!!! I'll be here at the @Loveranchnorth and you can get in touch with me [email protected] or through this DM. Looking forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful day XOXO.

Lots of ❤️❤️❤️,

-Jazzy IMG_0977.jpg

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an amazing special to those who help us

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]