RANCH SPECIAL !!!Attention Firefighters, Military, Servicemen. Exclusve Special Discount for YOU today!! THANK YOU

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JazzyVonn, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Attention to ALL Firefighters, Military, Police and Servicemen. Given that I am native New Yorker this event hits home for me. So I am offering a very SPECIAL Discount for you today! I do not normally offer this and I cannot discuss prices online but I am offering to give you full services at a discounted rate as my Thank you... If you cannot make today no worries I can extend it for the rest of the month.

Thank you for your Service, Bravery, and Hard work, I truly appreciate it and I will like to take care of you today. If you have time come see me and let me give you a special experience because YOU ROCK!!! I'll be here at the @Loveranchnorth and you can get in touch with me [email protected] or through this DM. Looking forward to seeing you and hope you have a wonderful day XOXO.

Lots of ❤️❤️❤️,

-Jazzy

IMG_0977.jpg

JuniperJones likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @JazzyVonn today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JazzyVonn likes this.
  3. Thanks Hun!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Boo you have the best pictures <3

Love you

JazzyVonn likes this.
  5. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]