Astrid Lulpeck Lover Of The Month {December}

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by PrinceKristopher, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Sometimes football can be quite boring, specifically when both teams can't score a goal. I don't blame you for falling asleep though.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

I work longer hours on the weekend and I was enjoying watching all of the classic movies that were on they were all great I even watched some Steinbeck

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Liverpool won yeeees..!! Come by and book with me and feel my excitement..!! Snapchat-1759426404.jpg 20200305_063559.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here is something cute I can wear for the crawl or any out date....huge discounts for a six hour encounter..5 will be with the ranch stars..!! One in my beautiful new room ..love..astrid 20200312_101608.jpg

CaptainJJ and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Speaking of footy teams not scoring...reminds me of a funny movie I like..so I married an ax murderer..michael myers from snl.Wayne' s world

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AstridLulpeck today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Liverpool is out of the Champions League. Don't think they care much about that since they won it last year. Definitely concentrating on winning the Premier League, all they need is 6 points, classifies as 2 wins, and they've won.