REVIEW Aspen North - outstanding winter fun GFE (round 2) at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Aspen North (2nd party - 2/24/18) at Bunny Ranch

Very rarely do I party with a new lady twice in the same trip. Aspen was definitely special and exception to this. From my previous party and time with her it was an outstanding experience and I was trying to figure out how could I spend more time with her because our schedules don't align for the next 5 months (Aspen has specific tour dates and I have specific trip dates). After various texting back and forth since our last party we figured out what could work with her current schedule. I decided to alter my last day of my ski trip and instead of skiing spend my time with her. So we were excited and looking forward to one final time together since she was getting ready to finish her current tour and this would be my last day of my trip.

After packing up and checking out of my hotel I drove to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed. Once in the door I let the door lady know I was there for Aspen. Aspen came out pretty quickly and she looked gorgeous in a red dress and high heel shoes. After giving me a nice hug we went to her room and had some conversation. Apparently some radio show and contestant winner was coming to the Bunny Ranch that day and it was being filmed so Aspen explained in our conversation what was going on. We also discussed what kind of party we wanted to do and had a very quick negotiation. We then sent to the cashier to take care of business but also told the cashier we weren't starting our party quite yet since I still needed a bit more time to "defrost" from the cold outside. So we then went to the sitting area and had conversation about what Aspen was going to be busy with once she finishes her current tour and goes back to Alaska. Once I was able to get warmed up (Aspen did a great job in warming me up with her PDA (public displays of affection)), we let the cashier know we are now starting our party and went to her room.

Overall my party with Aspen was again outstanding but even more so than our first time – very passionate, steamy, intense, sensual and fun! I think part of why it was even better than our first time was building stronger connection/chemistry.

After our party we took a nice shower together and then got dressed. After one last nice hug I left Bunny Ranch as Aspen had to get ready for the radio show and filming to take place.

@Aspen North

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/winter-fun-gfe-trip-report.51775/

2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2018-2-26_18-52-12.jpeg

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Aspen North and Adventure Guy like this.
  4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Aspen North likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review of a truly awesome lady Adventure Guy. You have impeccable taste. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg 2THUMBS UP.jpg

Adventure Guy and Aspen North like this.
  7. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

8. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for liking my review. @Aspen North is a special lady!

Aspen North likes this.