Aspen North Birthday party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Oxman, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Oxman
    Chat with Me

Oxman Well-Known Member

I just spent my birthday with Aspen and that was the greatest gift I ever received. This was my very first time ever at a brothel and the bunny ranch. Everyone at the ranch were so helpful with wonderful personalities. I was so nervous when I arrived. Aspen greeted me at the door and I was blown away. She gave me the biggest hug and took me on a tour of the ranch. We ended the tour in her room. What a room. We sat and talked for I dont know how long. The negotiations went so easy and she really helped keep things under my budget. All I can say is SAVE YOUR PENNIES because it really will work in your favor. Aspen gave me a cake and a card for my birthday which was so very kind. Our party was AMAZING, I'm not going to go into detail on that. After we showered and talked some more. I could have stayed there for days. A helpful hint, she likes gifts. I left her room with a smile no surgeon can remove. Aspen then helped me pick out a shirt and had whoever was available sign it. She truly has a heart as big as Alaska and then some. I recommend anyone and everyone book a party with this women. I certainly look forward to our next encounter. Aspen I love you and I hope you NEVER change. There is no words in any language to say how wonderful she is.

2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Awe. I had so much fun with you. I can't wait to see you again.

ranger61a likes this.
  3. Oxman
    Chat with Me

Oxman Well-Known Member

It can't be soon enough. The only downside was it wasn't long enough. You are AMAZING!!!!!!

4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Great review Oxman. Aspen is the perfect birthday gift to give yourself. She's the gift that keeps on giving.

Oxman likes this.