Artist: Anna Suvari. Canvas: Me!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by annasuvarissexslave, Jun 20, 2008.

1. It wasn't merely the pictures, which don't come close to doing her justice, that sold me on Anna Suvari. As if her perfect, young and natural body aren't enough, she quickly demonstrated in our conversations that she has that "little something extra" I look for, something as intangible as it is undeniable. Passion. Real passion. Unabashed passion. Endless passion. Anna absolutely and genuinely loves what she does.

To many, sex is a release. To Anna, it's much more than that--it's an art form. And her palette is endless. Lucky for me, I got to serve as her canvas. (Five wondrous times!)

There's a reason her clients swear by her, folks. I thought I'd had great sex before coming to the ranch. Now I know what great sex really is.

I would recommend Anna Suvari to anyone yearning to get the most out their time at the BunnyRanch. Whether you're there for an hour or a day, you can't help but come away feeling like you'd created something priceless together.

2. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

You lucky dog! I have to make my schedule work to see her again....

3. Great review. It sounds like you had an amazing time. Anna is unbelievably sexy.

4. Aw, thanks! You flatter me with your words. See you again soon!

5. Re:

I'm so glad you did! Can't wait for next time -- the countdown is on! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Painting never seemed so sexy before, lol!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That is a great review and an outstanding endoresement. I'd like to be on the receiving end of Anna's (brush) strokes! :wink: :twisted:

8. You'd be surprised! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Anna's utilization of her vast palette of charms is an art form unto itself. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You're a masterpiece, origlegman, before the brush even gets wet. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:oops:
    Wow! You truly humble me! What can I say about such words coming from someone whom I consider the consummate artist! Thank you! :oops: [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. The scenes we paint together exceed anything I could do on my own. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

this post just re-enforces my thinking that time spent with Anna would be a truly unique and memorable experience
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:oops:

The two of us together will set the art world on it's ear! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I hope I have the opportunity to show you just how memorable it can be, Kell! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Outstanding review! Anna has said she is a pretty good artist. I'd like to eventually be on the receiving end of her many talents. :D :twisted:

17. I might just paint my masterpiece. ;)

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'm pretty much a blank canvas as this point in time. :wink:

19. Time to get creative! ;)

20. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Especially as it pertains to our meeting. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Whatever it takes! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You willing to do anything illegal? :p

23. :lol:

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Is that a no, then? :p

25. Still makes me giggle! :D

Hope your 2012 is off to a great start, Casanova! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see and experience our next masterpiece. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]