RANCH SPECIAL ART and SEX

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Did you know that creating art (even if you’re not good at it) makes you mentally healthier ? It’s proven to be true! Just as sex lowers cortisol levels so does creating art.
    (There’s a link to an article of a study at the bottom of this thread)

Ive always been an artist, though I don’t practice my talents quite enough. Maybe that’s why I love our craft days because they provide that much needed outlet to be creative. Sadly Ive lost all of the childhood, teenage, and early 20s priceless art that I’ve ever created in the Camp fire last November. It’s really defeating to think about.

It try not to let it get me down though, I still want and will create more masterpieces. I actually began my higher education studies with the goal of becoming an Art Therapist. These are still goals and strong passions of mine I have and will accomplish. In time. If only I had the time. I know I would make the time for you, and maybe you can make time for me by giving me the opportunity to plan a fun creative out date for us together ! I’d really enjoy, though I’ve still never done the “paint and sip” studio night thing! I know there’s a few places in the area we can take advantage of this. I’d be more than happy to cover any studio fees and such :)

Let’s paint and sip together and then create some private passion between us together after the fact.

https://www.lifehack.org/429885/stu...ntally-healthier-even-if-youre-not-good-at-it

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  2. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Such a great idea! Working on art, drinking beer or wine all while flirting the whole time. Building up to a fun night..great special!

ChloeCakes likes this.
  3. Awesome

Have you heard of the Feck websites? ( www.ifeelmyself.com www.ishotmyself.com www.beautifulagony.com ) are kind of at the intersection of erotica and art, IShotMyself is selfmade

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

ChloeCakes and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

ChloeCakes and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

@ChloeCakes is so creative and has so much joy inside I know whatever artistic avenue she chooses to express herself will be inspiring and incredible

ChloeCakes likes this.
  6. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

I agree ! Idk why I haven’t thought of it
    very neat!!! I haven’t heard of these sites before thanks for sharing them with us :))

Built tough likes this.
  7. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

Awwwww thank you! You’d be so fun to create art with C Note!

Built tough and C_Note_KY like this.
  8. Chloe is very talented and creative! :)

Built tough likes this.