About Me Aria Quinns Reviews

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AriaQuinn, Jan 30, 2020.

1. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

Reviews KK

1st

I was watching the Kit Kat's live streaming last Thursday and saw Aria was the chat-istition for Cumisha that night. While I got on late and only heard the last few ladies, Aria's smile caught my eye when she was reading the comments and relaying the questions to the ladies so my last question was who's the pretty lady with the computer....answer: Aria. After a few pm's and following each other on twitter, I thought it was time to meet face to face so while I was renewing my friendship with Ashley, Aria was sitting at the bar and Ashley introduced us...I bought the red. It's always nice to put faces and voices and chat together. I didn't party that night but later we did set up our first time and place. I arrived at the KK and Aria was wearing a cute sleeveless summer dress, she has long hair that was soft, shiny and smelled like she just stepped out of the shower. Off to her room for some fun. After some warm-up hugs, Aria reached down and pull her dress over her head and on the floor, leaving her in a black bra and pink panties and when the bra came off, to my good surprise, pierced nipples. What came next....Naked sex came next.....come see Aria for your own fun naked sex. PS: she has a magic tongue

2nd

Sooooooooooo Had to give a shout out to the lovely Aria. Aria has been so amazing in posting and keeping in touch in anticipation of my visit. She has a gorgeous smile and a great sense of humor (as seen in her many posts and funny videos.) This is just the pre visit review but if I even get treated half as good in person this trip will blow the roof off. Thanks in Advance Aria. Guys go see Aria at Kit Kat. I already highly recommend her.

Kevin

3rd

Wow!! Where do I start? To begin I was absolutely enamored with Aria's pics so I decided to email her to get to know her better. I was completely caught off guard by how funny, warm, brutally honest and enticing she is and that was just through emails, so I absolutely had to make a trip to the KitKat to meet this woman in person.

She was in her room when I got there so I sat down at the bar. She came up from behind me and I was floored at how incredibly beautiful she really is, trust me as good as her pic's are they do her no justice. We had a few drinks at the bar and got to know each other better. I couldn't believe at how much she put me at ease and it was as if we had known each other for a long time. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen and I just melted in her gorgeous eyes. It didn't take long before the bartender (very nicely) noticed our incredible connection and suggested she take me on a tour. This was my first visit to the KitKat so I was eager to see the place. Some day, some how I will be getting that VIP room to spend with Aria.

And then....!!!! Obviously this is not the place to kiss and tell, but let's just say the connection and attraction that I felt for her at the bar paled in comparison to what I felt in her room. I hope I am not overstating that we completely rocked each other's world, it would not be an overstatement that she completely rocked mine (at this point in my life I am not rocked easily!). I really don't know how that happened so intensely the first time we had ever been intimate. And we were intimate and then some. She has a way of getting you to drop your guard, getting inside your world and letting you feel at ease and allows you to be yourself, so skillfully so organically - nothing is forced or fake with her.

We had a final nightcap at the bar with Kira Rain (who got me to blush several times over my obvious attraction to Aria), laughing and joking around like lifelong friends. I am so glad that I contacted her and even more glad that I made the trek to the ranch. This will not be my first and final visit there, I have a feeling this is only the beginning with my beautiful, passionate Aria!

4th

Sooooooooooooo I've been talking to Aria almost since she showed up at Kit Kat. I liked her smile and sense of humor. In my pre trip review I mentioned how awesome she was treating me. Well when I got there she really stepped it up a notch. It has been awhile since I had an awesome GFE. Aria was very attentive to my needs and physical capabilities. Negotiations were very easy and the party was amazing. We then had a couple drinks and hung out a little. I really can't wait to come party with Aria again. We said hellos throughout the weekend. The Kit Kat had 2 Memorial Day BBQs and Aria did a great job on the grill. It will be fun seeing Aria again and I look forward to many more visits. Thank you Aria

5th

At the Kit Kat, I met Aria, largely on the recommendation of a member of this board. Boy, do I owe him big time! This is the cheerleader you missed out on as a teenager, plus she can grill like a pro. And that's before even talking about the bedroom. Aria is cute as a bunny, and from nibbling to twitching her tail does other stuff like a bunny just as well. Had a lot of laughs and a very nice flow to our time. She's a lot of fun to be with before, during, and after, and you can't beat that.

6th

Sooooooooooo over 4th of July I had the pleasure of spending more time with the lovely Aria. I was happy that we had kept in touch between visits. One of the things that makes Aria stand out is the little things se does without even being asked. Checking on me during the party, catching each other looking from across the room etc. Aria just gets what a true GFE is. I had my 2nd party with her on the 5th and details are between us but we both enjoyed ourselves. I can't wait to come see Aria again and again. If you e searching for an amazing fun lady who truly understands what GFE is I highly recommend spending time with Aria. Best GFE since Angelina Sparks left. Those that know me know that is sayin something

7th

Wow! This girl will rock your world! I was speechless after leaving Miss @AriaQuinn

Let me just tell you I will be coming back for more of her! You can't get enough. Not only is she super sweet and treats you as if you have known each other forever, she is absolutely hilarious! She will have you rolling!

I came into kitkat knowing I wanted to talk to her but I ask politely to sit at the bar. As I was sitting there I see her pop up from behind the corner! She smiled at me and started to walk over to me! She looks at me with her beautiful big green eyes and says "is this seat taken?" I had no words so i just shook my head no. She giggles and says "Hi Im Aria whats your name?" I stumbled over my words sounding like a child and said "you, you can call me, call me Docter....Doctor Man!" "Nice to meet you Doc!" she says!

After a couple glasses of wine we went back to the VIP room a talked in there, negotiated and came up with an agenda for the evening! And boy it was a night to remember!

We got a driver (yeah we got a driver kitkat provides a driver if needed) and went and had sushi for dinner! We didn't stop there then we went GoKarting in Reno! Oh my goodness what a rush! But wait there is more....we couldn't keep our hands off each other on the way back to kitkat!! When we arrived back we ran inside grabbed the sheet and spent countless hours together in the VIP room!!! I couldn't get enough of her so i rebooked her for the rest of the evening and spent the night with her!

Best believe I will be back to see the famous Miss Quinn!

Please if you want a GFE, amazing, beautiful girl...Aria is the one for you! Hands down best time of my life!!

Thank YOU @AriaQuinn I can't wait to see you again!

Xo DrMan!

Pizza Man likes this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Pierced nipples huh. Now that's a game changer.

AriaQuinn likes this.
  3. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

Oh yeah? Do you like nipple piercings?

Kenny1123 and Pizza Man like this.
  4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

To be perfectly HONEST I have never dated a lady who had them. But I did date a lady who had a special talent of tying a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue. :)

AriaQuinn likes this.
  5. I like nipple piercings babe. ;)

AriaQuinn likes this.
  6. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

I also can do that and have my nipples pierced!!!

Pizza Man likes this.
  7. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

Me too!! They are pretty sexy!!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  8. Especially yours Sweetheart! ❤️

AriaQuinn likes this.
  9. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

Awe well thank you love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Book your fabulous party with @AriaQuinn with many memorable experiences to cum!!!Q[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AriaQuinn likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AriaQuinn for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. These review are amazing! Book your party today with @AriaQuinn [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

Great reviews! Book with Aria for a fantastic experience!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AriaQuinn for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]