About Me Aria Quinn

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DrMan, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Wow! This girl will rock your world! I was speechless after leaving Miss @AriaQuinn [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Let me just tell you I will be coming back for more of her! You can't get enough. Not only is she super sweet and treats you as if you have known each other forever, she is absolutely hilarious! She will have you rolling!

I came into kitkat knowing I wanted to talk to her but I ask politely to sit at the bar. As I was sitting there I see her pop up from behind the corner! She smiled at me and started to walk over to me! She looks at me with her beautiful big green eyes and says "is this seat taken?" I had no words so i just shook my head no. She giggles and says "Hi Im Aria whats your name?" I stumbled over my words sounding like a child and said "you, you can call me, call me Docter....Doctor Man!" "Nice to meet you Doc!" she says!

After a couple glasses of wine we went back to the VIP room a talked in there, negotiated and came up with an agenda for the evening! And boy it was a night to remember!

We got a driver (yeah we got a driver kitkat provides a driver if needed) and went and had sushi for dinner! We didn't stop there then we went GoKarting in Reno! Oh my goodness what a rush! But wait there is more....we couldn't keep our hands off each other on the way back to kitkat!! When we arrived back we ran inside grabbed the sheet and spent countless hours together in the VIP room!!! I couldn't get enough of her so i rebooked her for the rest of the evening and spent the night with her!

Best believe I will be back to see the famous Miss Quinn!

Please if you want a GFE, amazing, beautiful girl...Aria is the one for you! Hands down best time of my life!!

Thank YOU @AriaQuinn I can't wait to see you again!

Xo DrMan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AriaQuinn likes this.
  2. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

Oh My Goodness!!! Thank you so much DrMan!!! I had so much fun with you I can't wait to see you again!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten, Leo Goodale and DrMan like this.
  3. Of course beautiful!!! I already have the deposit down for you again!!!! See you in a couple weeks!! Tahoe maybe?

4. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

That sounds like you had so much fun! Great review for you @AriaQuinn

DrMan and Leo Goodale like this.
  5. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Amazing review! Keep it up love :)

Leo Goodale likes this.