RANCH SPECIAL ARE YOU HAVING A SPECIAL CELEBRATION SOON?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 21, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Are you having a "Special Celebration" soon and would like to have a companion pay for your activities or romantic dinner or birthday celebration?

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Book a minimum Out Date or 3 hours and receive another hour complimentary & I will cook breakfast
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Book an "Overnight" receive another 3 hours complimentary.

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Book your "Special Celebration" with a 10% deposit, at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

Email: [email protected]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2023
    MaylaMessi likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you having a "Birthday Celebration" soon? Let's experience a "Romantic Birthday Dinner" together and I will pay for your birthday dinner and you will receive an extra hour complimentary!!!

To book your "Special Event" with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

JamieJupiter likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who want to be treated like a "King" for your "Special Day"?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience a memorable "Birthday Celebration" with me?

Book a mimimum of 3 hours and
    receive the 4th hour complimentary and I will pay for "Your Romantic Birthday Dinner too"!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Book your "Special Birthday Celebration" with a 10% deposit today at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Are you having a birthday soon? Let me spoil you and feel like a "King"!!! I will pay for your birthday dinner or I'll cook you "Special Birthday Meal" in our Bungalow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Booking info with a a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]