Another Glowing Review for Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RogueDC, May 31, 2010.

1. I don't think I can elaborate further on anything that hasn't already been said about Anna. She and I had been planning our party for months and we were finally able to get together yesterday night. Anna is everything all of the other reviewers have said and more. It is more than obvious to see why she is a two-time winner of the COY award as well as a perennial Bunny of the Month. I suggest anyone who ever has the opportunity to visit the Ranch parties with her.

We did a little roleplaying, traded massages, shared a shower, and also had invigorating conversations. I've been to the Ranch twice before and this time around I think was the most enjoyable for me.

Anna, thank you so much for showing me such a good time yesterday. You truly made this Memorial Day weekend memorial for me. :D

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Another addition to the hit parade!

Glad to hear you had a great time, Rogue. Just curious, how long was your party?

3. It was my pleasure, Rogue! That this was the most enjoyable of your trips so far means a lot to me. Hope to see you again -- we have much more to explore! ;)

Kisses,

Anna

4. Congrats and thanks for sharing about this very special lady!!!!!

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Just some of the reasons Anna is a three time consecutive COY winner!

6. Very sweet of you to say. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Didn't you know? "Honey" is my middle name. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Learning something new about you every day! :lol: ;)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I hope you like what you are learning. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Miss you, Dan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Can't wait to see you again, sweetie! Woo hoo! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Wow! Another year, and another utterly indescribable party with the lovely Anna Suvari. This afternoon was certainly the most fun I had ever had at the Bunny Ranch since I started coming.

Thank you once again for a fantastic afternoon, Anna!

13. Ready for more, Tom? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]