Anna Suvari, my wife and me - eat your hearts out guys!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sex Fiend, Jan 15, 2010.

1. My wife had a review written up for our expereince with Anna and then it got zapped when our PC died, so rather than waiting until she can write a new one, I am writing it.

My wife and I visited Anna in November and we were ecstatic with everything, in fact it was better than either of us thought it would be. Anna is very deserving of being Bunny of the Year and two time Courtesan of the Year and Best Legal Working Girl and every other title she has earned. She is just a great lady, down to earth and very welcoming and friendly, she made us both at ease and helped us get over our nerves quickly. Inside the bedroom Anna is a sex queen. She made my wife cum half a dozen times and my wife still asks me to talk about Anna in her ear while we are intimate, it just gets her so hot!!

Anna took very good care of me also, the look of her kissing my wife while she rode me is a memory I will never forget. It is true that Anna can make you get off just by using her vaginal muscles which is a pretty badass feeling if you have never felt it. Also, Anna's oral abilities should be trademarked, they are that good. She is the total package, like every one else says, beauty brains and a perfectionist in bed.

We found Anna's rates to be very fair and we are coming back in March to see her again, and this time we are going to try some role play activities, we want Anna to be our teacher while we play the students in detention. That will be fun for sure.

Anna's body is curvy and real and perfect, we first noticed her because of her real breasts and then her personality sold us. She made sure we were fed also, which was a nice touch that we did not expect. The only thing we were hungry for when we left was more of Anna's sweetness.

Another nice perk is that Annas suite is probably the nicest one at the ranch, it was not why we picked her but it was a great surprise and it helped not to feel cramped. It was bigger and nicer than our master bedroom at home with better features.

Our only regret is that because of the time of year we could not enjoy the new pool. After March we are planning another visit during the summer when we can take advantage of it.

Overall, if you are looking for the perfect girl, Anna is it. There is no other way to put it. She has it all. We give her an A+++++++++++ and we will see how she grades us in March. :mrgreen:

Don't miss out on Anna. Who knows how much longer she will be a bunny, she has big things planned.

Thanks Anna.

SF & FS

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Ahh, the long awaited review from Sex Fiend and his wife. You did not disappoint, great review. =D>

Meanwhile, I wait and remain wistful.

3. Thanks breastlovr, I have a feeling that I will be reading your review soon :mrgreen:

4. Very Nice review

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the support and encouragement, Sex Fiend. Maybe if we all think positively, it shall become reality.

6. Bastard, SF. You beat me to it. That's alright though. It was cool to meet you and FS. You scored with her, my man.

7. Thanks, I will never forget it :mrgreen:

8. Thank you for the wonderful review, SF! We have much to build on for the next round, don't we? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. That's the spirit! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. It was nice meeting you too, next time drinks are on me :mrgreen:

11. It's almost that time, SF! Whisper something naughty in FS's ear for me. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. lol I already did and she gave me some good loving before work :mrgreen:

13. Be there soon Anna :mrgreen:

14. I'm pumped to see you both again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. We had the best time, you are a living breathing fantasy to us. :mrgreen:

16. Maybe late May now, FS and I are thinking about that party Dennis Hof posted about. :mrgreen:

17. Being a part of your fantasy life as well as reality is incredibly gratifying! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. We wouldnt have it any other way Anna :mrgreen:

19. We are planning our 4th and 5th parties with Anna :mrgreen:

20. Can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

With your and others good thoughts and encouragement, it will happen! [smilie=happy.gif]

22. You are going to be our Xmas present to each other. :mrgreen:

23. I'm honored! Should I wear a bow? (And only a bow?) ;)

24. we like you in the business dress with skirt hiked up :mrgreen:

25. No doubt you do. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. we are obvious we know :mrgreen:

27. I am not one to turn down a round on someone else's tab. Cheers. [smilie=happy.gif]

28. That's OK. I like you that way. ;)

29. :lol: