anna suvari = awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by SimAlex, Jun 17, 2009.

1. i visited anna on sunday and was lucky enough to spend the night with her. i went in as a 26-yr-old virgin and ... let's put it this way ... had the best sex-ed class i've ever taken. i was quite nervous/intimidated by the whole thing. but she did a great job of putting me at ease.

she's not only a fantastic partner, she's great to hang out with. very smart, great conversationalist. she's interested in a lot of things, and, in general, is just a really cool person.

it's been said many times before, but it bears repeating: anna is GORGEOUS. i remember lying next to her in bed, and being like, "is this really happening?" yup. it was.

in sum, it was a truly memorable experience with a fantastic gal. :)

2. I'm so glad you enjoyed your "education", Alex! I certainly reveled in playing your teacher. ;) :twisted:

Thank you so much for allowing me to make your first time everything it could be! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

3. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Well Said young man... Yes she is quite the Lady!!!! I will always remember our time together too!!!

David 8)
    #1 Anna Suvari Fan

4. Let's re-live some memories soon, David! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I guess this was the "Exclusive Lessons" menu option. :wink:

I'd like to have Anna as my sexy teacher. :twisted:

6. It'll be my privilege! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It will be my fantasy fulfulled! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Will that be your "blow privilege"? :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]