Anna Suvari - A Cure for Income Tax Day Blues

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by longhorn, Apr 17, 2010.

1. On the morning of April 15th, I stopped by the post office and mailed my tax return. I was in definite need of cheering up after that. So I head to the Bunny Ranch for my appointment and first party with the beautiful Anna Suvari. The way she greeted me in the parlor definitely helped cheer me up – wearing that burnt orange Texas Longhorn jersey was a great start! I opted for my favorite type of party – a GFE and we came to an agreement on the amount and the party started. I quickly forgot all about income taxes as Anna began to undress me and the fun started! I will not get too detailed, but the sex was fantastic and after the first couple of rounds, we spent some time in the hot tub. Anna even made sandwiches for us. I don’t remember how many rounds we had, but after the party ended, my legs were wobbly. I must have had even more side effects from the party because after showering, I was getting dressed and put my shirt on thinking it was right side out. Anna made a comment that it wasn’t and I still thought it was. She was correct of course and I quickly fixed that before I embarrassed myself. I can see why Anna has won COY – she certainly gives a great party! Anna, thanks for a great time and you look great in burnt orange!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great way to cheer yourself up, longhorn! I am mailing off a 4 figure check to the State of Hawaii on Monday. :(

3. I feel your pain - my check was 4 figures also.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

And you still managed to do all these parties! :) Bravo! =D> =D>

5. That will take the sting out of taxes :mrgreen:

6. Go longhorn and Go Texas Longhorns!!!!!!!

7. Yes, but I may need a bailout from Obama!

8. I had an amazing time with you, longhorn! I'm going to smile a naughty and appreciative smile any time I wear or see the Texas burnt orange! ;)

How are your knees doing? ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I might tax you in the bedroom, but you'll like it! :twisted:

10. The knees are doing pretty good. I mowed my lawn today so they are a little sore.

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Legs getting wobbly and getting weak in the knees - isn't this a given when one parties with Anna? :wink: :lol: