ANNA MADE A DREAM COME TRUE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Chris59490, Mar 15, 2010.

1. I arrived in Reno in the afternoon and gave the Bunny Ranch a call. They sent a Limo to pick me up and to make the 30 min trip to see Anna. As I rode in the back, many things crossed my mind. I couldnt believe that I was about to visit the Bunny Ranch. I had dreamed of visiting for years. Anna and I had exchanged messages to each other for a couple months and I was about to meet this Angel I had dreamed about. When the driver dropped me off, it was like a brick hit me....I was here! Just inside the door I was greeted and was shown to the bar area, while they went and told Anna I was here. It was just a moment until a hand slid onto my shoulder and I turned to see Anna and she gave me a huge hug. She looked Awesome! More beautiful in person and she had a wonderful smile. My heart began to race......... A few minutes later Anna took me by the hand and led me on a tour of the ranch, where we finished in her room to discuss the options and decisions to make. To say the least....I was very, very, nervous! I had never done anything like this before. She was so calming and never rushed our conversation. She let me ramble and stuttuer and helped me decide on what options I wanted to go with. What decisions were made and what took place behind the door will remain private to Anna and myself. I must say that it was such an AWESOME EXPERIENCE that it's still like a dream to me!!!! After our "party", both Anna and I headed out front where we both sat in the parlor and visited for awhile(never rushed) until the Limo came back to pick me up. During our visiting...Dennis happened to walk through and was so nice to stop and shake hands and pose for a photo. Anna and I talked for a little longer and then it was time for me to go. I didnt want to leave, but I will always have that experience to remember and a desire to return to the Bunny Ranch again! Thank you Anna for making a small town guys dream come true and walking him through and unbelievable evening with you. You are an amazing woman and I only hope that your life is blessed with health and happiness!
    Chris

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Chris.

3. Congratulations on your visit to Miss Anna. One thing that stands out to me about my date with Anna was how calming she was even after I showed up practically shaking. She just has a way about her.

4. Woot woot, way to go Chris my man!!!!!

5. An awesome experience indeed! Thank you, Chris. I can hardly wait to see what we come up with next! ;)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. No doubt Chris wll be back for seconds.

Like the potato chip slogan, "Bet you can't eat just one"

One party with Anna just leaves you wanting more.

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Chris, I believe there have been many who felt many of the same emotions of excitement and nervouseness before partying, followed by joy, blissfulness, and pure love (love as in how one would love God) after experiencing Anna.

8. swallow.

Oops! Wrong thread! :p

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

What would you do with Anna's love nectar? (We are playing Jeopardy, aren't we?) :wink:

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Anna has enough grace and charm to soothe any man's soul! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman, your own grace and charm set the standard! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:oops:
    Anna, you flatter me! But, even if this were true, you are the one who really establishes the Gold Standard! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

13. The only fair thing to do here is to call it a tie. :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

:oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Our NFL picks, on the other hand ... ;)

16. You're sweet. A lot of things stand out about our date! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

This is a side of you I haven't seen before... and, I think I like it! :) :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I want you to see me from every possible angle, origlegman! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for my next opportunity to further explore all of your "angles!" :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Explore every angle you like, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Hopefully you will be saying that about our all nighter too. [smilie=happy.gif]

22. I have no doubt I will! :)

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

In the past, I have been known to work an angle or two. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Two? You just worked every angle a girl could possibly want worked. :twisted:

MUAH! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

That's an easy thing once the foundation has been set and established by an artistic master! That artistic master is you my love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. Smooch! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. :lol:

28. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Okay, but just so you know, I would. :twisted:

29. I would hope so! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

And return for more! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Please do! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

How about if I never leave? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Have I ever mentioned how fond I am of you? SMOOCH!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Anna has helped MANY dreams come true! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]