Anna & Hayden

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scooby75, Oct 19, 2009.

1. I just had an amazing party with two of the sexiest ladies at the ranch, Anna suvari and hayden Brooks [smilie=hot over you.gif] . They worked with my limited budget and gave me a party i'll never forget. I won't go until details but I will say Hayden is a very tickilish lady. I also was fortunate enough to talk to them and they are equal parts intelligent and charming. If you want a party you will never forget these 2 are the way to go. I look forward to your gifts Hayden.

2. Scooby! :D

Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon. I know I speak for Hayden when I say we very much enjoyed ravaging you -- and being ravaged!

Toe wiggles just for you, sweetie. ;) See you again soon! :D

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. well Anna, after i get back from iraq, hopefully i can post a similar story!! I can barely imagine the hotness of the two of you in some jeans and little cut off notre dame shirts!! i have a feeling though that seeing you two in that attire and less, will make it the shortest party on record lol

4. I look forward to that! Remember, with me it doesn't matter how long you last -- you get to go as many times as you can muster! ;) :twisted:

Stay safe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]