Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by norcal4play, Feb 10, 2011.

1. My best friend who has not been with a women in over 7 years wanted to try the bunny ranch out so he saved up what little he could save over the summer.
    His dream was to have the hottest girl in the room, something he has never been able to do. So we booked a appointment with Anna as her reiviews where stunning and she sounded and looked like a slice of heaven.
    My buddy Jeff is a handfull at times and not the best with people but Anna melted away his rough and tough exterior and found the lion king inside him.
    She worked with his budget and made him feel like a king with the hottest maiden of the kings court at his side.
    Its been days since his visit and all he can do is say "more more more". He wants to go back asap.
    Me and a buddy did the 5 hour drive with jeff for moral support and of course to mark bunnyranch off bucket list.
    All the girls where very beautiful, very nice, non pushy. As we where there just for moral support we did not party with anyone just chatted at the bar a bit until he was finished.
    Jeff walked outta the back well i should say FLOATED out of her room and was more than happy with his time and funds spent.
    All i can say is that if you want a truely beautiful woman to treat you with respect and fullfill your dreams then CUM see Anna Suvari before she is gone from the bunny ranch for good.
    Best of luck Anna and Thank you for making jeff's dreams come true.
    You are more than just ranch bunny!! You are the BOMB!!!! (.Y.)
    It was a pleasure to meet you and the girls at the ranch.
    XXXOOXXX Santos

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, you guys are really good friends to go all that way and resist the tempataion to party. Don't think I could do it. Especially with Anna there. :)

3. It was very difficult to be good there with all the beautiful girls.. Laci was very charming and had some great stories. Next time Maybe.... 8) XXXOOXXX Santos

4. I think you win "Friend of the Year" honors ... and it's only February! Thank you for bringing Jeff to me, Santos. I had a great time with him, and it was wonderful meeting you! :)

Until next time!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Oh goodness, what stories did I tell? :shock:

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Yes Laci, what stories did you tell? :twisted: :wink:

7. Oh, the stories we could tell ... but won't. ;)

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Oh, c'mon. Just change the names to protect the innocent ... and not so innocent. :p

9. :lol:

10. We have much that is yet to be told! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You couldn't have picked a better person than Anna! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. She will have you uttering her name...over and over and over! :wink: :twisted:

13. Maybe even in Spanish! :lol:

14. Goddamn, I wish my buddy would take me to the Bunny ranch!!! Santos if you ever need a friend let me know LOL!!

15. :lol: