About Me Angelina M: How to keep your husband or boyfriend from cheating on you

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by angelinamonroe, Jul 25, 2019.

1. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

C0D834C7-00A6-4806-BBF4-737304CC2C92.jpeg E4B85E3A-EFFD-46A3-B303-A456E1DFCA35.jpeg C34DECEF-1D60-4D97-97DA-CF02143D5920.jpeg B92870BF-6C5E-4BEF-8A5D-504B8B57D4C7.gif EB8BB453-863D-4D28-A0EC-03195B2582F9.jpeg 23FB5013-0DE6-43B7-B4E5-20A3E67EDDD5.jpeg 9D353BF1-39D3-411B-AF09-F349348A757A.jpeg
    Hello Sweetheart,[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Men cheat on women when they want to try something new or different with another woman. Men have a mistress because they want to do something naughty that they may never try or talk about with their wives. Giving the husband or boyfriend a gift of being discreet and naughty with someone like [smilie=happy.gif]Angelina Monroe can save a relationship and ensure to remain a long term couple by giving the husband what is only natural, but with a professional and someone that always has to have mandatory testing to guarantee clean. This gift of Angelina will keep the husband or boyfriend from looking on their own with someone they may meet at work or around town. Those kind of relationships can break up a marriage or partnership. When he cums to Angelina, there are no strings attached and all fantasies will be played out. This will keep your boyfriend or husband home with you and satisfy his natural needs without breaking up the bond between you. It actually has been proven to make that love bond even stronger. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

To book with me : PM on my twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/AngelinamonroeE

Or Email me [email protected]

Available from NowI’m locale Bunny ( short notice welcome )pick a day and time and email me Open for appointment now
    July August ☑️✅Anytime by appointment with Deposit

Scheduled Lineup Hours :

Hours 5 pm - 4 am

✅Available anytime by appointment with a deposit

Call 775-246-9901 and leave a deposit for me to secure your day and time with me ![smilie=call me.gif]

Attached Files:

DarkSampson and JuniperJones like this.
  2. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

83139E74-BD87-4945-B5D3-AE25D15047B1.jpeg

Available from NowI’m locale Bunny ( short notice welcome )pick a day and time and email me Open for appointment now
    July August ☑️✅Anytime by appointment with Deposit

Scheduled Lineup Hours :

Hours 5 pm - 4 am

Call 775-246-9901 and leave a deposit for me to secure your day and time with me ![smilie=call me.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Having a booty like that is one way!

4. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

54C4B114-336A-456D-9CDD-5585B7D31C8B.gif A98FE5C1-C607-41E4-8AAC-A3F2E1C52C50.jpeg Hi beautiful sexy Lover ❤️❤️

Available from NowI’m local Bunny ( short notice welcome )pick a day and time and email me Open for appointment now

August 15 Th until August 28 Th ☑️✅Anytime by appointment with Deposit

Scheduled Lineup Hours :

Hours 5 pm - unknown depends on requests short notice appointments

Call 775-246-9901 Ext 0 and leave a deposit for me to secure your day and time with me !

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @angelinamonroe today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]