REVIEW Angel certainly lives up to her namesake

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan81, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Hey guys.
    The name's MusicMan, and I decided to make this account just to write this review for Angel. Here's my story: So early this past Monday morning, I finally got around to scratching my long-held desire of visiting The Ranch off my bucket list... DEAR GOD WHY DIDN'T I DO IT SOONER??? :D This may be cliche to say about a girl named "Angel" but GODDAMN did I feel like I was in heaven. I'm not gonna go into the details of what we did, but I will say that when I come back to Reno on October 13-14, I'm totally asking for her despite the fact that it goes against my natural instincts as a man to bang as much of a variety of women as possible (especially when on vacation). Thanks again my blonde 11/10 Angel, You really mended my heart at a difficult time for me in life (My profile pic is symbolic of that btw-thought you'd appreciate that ;)). May our next time be even better than our first.
    -Yours Truly
    MusicMan from San Francisco

2. AngelLove
    Chat with Me

AngelLove Radiantly sweet and elite college Barbie

I am thankful I was able to contribute to the mending, that is a gift that makes my heart happy.

Thank you again MusicMan81 what a fitting name
    Xo

pantera, Broadhildt and Lake Show like this.
  3. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛

Sexual healing is the best way to overcome anything, more is better!

✉️ [email protected]

AngelLove likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AngelLove likes this.
  5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love hearing happy things about my co-workers

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love hearing happy things about my co-workers

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

9. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! She is amazing!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I love stories like this. Thanks, Angel for being there for this gentleman. I hope your time at the Bunny Ranch is fun and rewarding.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AngelLove likes this.
  14. AngelLove
    Chat with Me

AngelLove Radiantly sweet and elite college Barbie

I appreciate your kind words and hope to cross paths with you soon.

xoxo

Broadhildt likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AngelLove for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]