REVIEW An evening with Ellie: The condom found its purpose!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jessie Summers, Jul 10, 2018.

1. A special review from Jessie today, as I'm in the Sagebrush Ranch's parlor, just having eaten lunch at Dennis Hof's fantastic restaurant. Got take out, the fish and chips are excellent. This will probably be my last brothel visit for awhile, at the very least until 2019, time to take control of my wallet for a few months!

Due to the high costs of flying into Reno, I made the decision to drive to Carson City, talked myself into, "it's only a one day drive, it'll be fine!" Lemme tell ya, driving by yourself for what turned out to be 28 hours through the American West is a long dang time. I don't know if I'll do it willingly again, and I'm dreading doing the same trip tomorrow! It's 1622 miles and you feel like the progress you make on the GPS is painfully slow.

I woke up on Sunday morning still unsure if I would just "get up and go" on this trip. I have the week off and could've enjoyed the relaxation, or moved my trip to my birthday weekend later this month. At some point near 7, I just told myself, "screw it, let's go, the reward in Nevada is worth it!"

The girls name at Sagebrush is @EllieMoore and she just has the it factor to me. Nice personality, very bubbly, pleasant, and has a flirty, bite-lip, smile combo that makes me melt. She is the first, and to this point, only working girl that I crushed on hard the first moment I saw her on livestream!

In April, I had a two girl that included Ellie and the beautiful @KiraRain here, and it was fun, but about 60 percent of our time was taken by makeup application, and before Ellie and I got to our fun, the buzzer sounded. The running joke since between us is we were involved in "the case of the sad condom that hasn't been able to fulfill its purpose!"

After an agonizingly long drive west on I-80, I arrived at the Gold Dust West at 850 am Monday, slept for 2 1-2 hours, and had the party set for 7 pm. In the early afternoon, I swung by Sagebrush to say hi to Ellie. To her knowledge, some random guy with my first name was her appointment (she hasn't put my guy name with my face yet, as I'm still 'Jessie' to her), and when she saw and recognized me at the door, her face lit up!

We did a quick session to set the price, and the fantasy suite would be used for our fun!

There's a lot of girls running around here that have turned my head, but only two, Ellie Moore at Sagebrush Jennifer James at Love Ranch Vegas, reach me at that level. Any chance of a long distance two girl ladies?

I had the best time ever with Ellie, and I feel secure in saying she had a blast too! The combination of attraction and chemistry remains one of the best things in life! As with anything fun, it went too quick! To me, it's a real-life, hard to describe connection of souls that, when it is that good, is brothel magic!

I was cross dressed for the party, but lost all my girly items, even the wig, by the time we hit the bath-jacuzzi. So i was guy in makeup mode. I have spent today in post-party basking mode, but starting to dread the LONG drive home, combined with the knowledge that I will be missing Ellie the entire way! Ugh!

To get into the emotional side of being intimate with a person you think so highly of, there was a specific moment, late in the party, where Ellie was really enjoying herself, you know what that means, and I had this really cool moment of realizing how beautiful this brunette looked in that time and space, it's a girl on top and just looking at her and realizing how great this moment is!

Ellie is the quintessential American girl, sweet and sassy in person, with a definite super sexy wildcat side in party mode! 10 stars out of 10 for this starlet! Maybe even 11 for extra credit earned lol!

The travel was brutal, but the decision was worth it. If you are inclined, pray for my safety in traveling tomorrow, it's long and mountainous and I'm not trusting my car completely :(

Thank you Miss Ellie Moore! I hope we are friends for life, and I'm so pleased with our Monday night together! You are a definite "Georgia Peach"! And the condom in question has fulfilled his purpose and can breathe easy! ;) until we meet (and hopefully party?????) again.......so long and sweet dreams precious girl!

Earlier today, at the Sagebrush Bar, a just showered Ellie said hi to me, gave me a hug, twice, blurted out as she made her way toward her hallway, " you are HARD to say goodbye too!" The feeling is so mutual, and to have a working girl tell you those words is much appreciated, and if it is the last time I talk with her on this trip, it's a perfect way to remember this Nevada adventure!

It looks like, unless I leave at 11 am tomorrow, which is a possibility, that I've said my summer goodbye to Ellie :( Maybe it's not the most manly thing to admit, but Ive been hit this afternoon by "post-party sadness", the combination of knowing how much I'll miss her, combined with the travel trepidations, hit me like a ton of bricks on the sagebrush couch. Not unexpected, but hit earlier than I thought it would!

PS- I couldn't let that be my summer goodbye to Ellie. I did go back the next morning, and had a really good goodbye moment with her! I'm updating this post on August 19th, 39 days after last seeing her, and I miss her tons!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  2. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

How did this great review not get more exposure?!

Jessie, now I know two ranch client "road warriors": you and dreamscometrue. It would be 31 hours and almost 2200 miles for me to drive out there. Not this guy!

Absolutely agree: the best moments at the ranch are moments of connection. I have a bunch of great memories thanks to the ladies at the ranches. Hope your wallet recovers fast!

4. Thanks @Felina Meow I actually wrote this within minutes of meeting you, another fantastic memory from that trip!

5. If I had more time, I would have spent a little extra on a hotel, but I had a work duty two days into my vacation time that made it impossible for me to leave before that next morning. The "never traveling there" made the trip interesting, even through Nevada on the way back, but the final 6-8 hours through Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri was rough! That nights sleep was magical!

Broadhildt likes this.
  6. Thanks, I'm still in recovery mode with my wallet, but my next paycheck is going to help tons!

Broadhildt likes this.
  7. To be honest, I'm located at the very limit, for me, driving it in one day. I left at 11:30 am Pacific from Sagebrush on Wednesday morning, July 11th, got home at 3:30 PM on Thursday, July 12th in Missouri, stopped for gas in Lovelock, Nevada; just west of Salt Lake City; Cheyenne, Wyoming; and west of Lincoln, Nebraska. It was one of those 102 degree humid Midwest days once the sun came up, and the heat and my tiredness was a rough combination!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    Broadhildt likes this.
  8. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Glad you made it safely!

"It's a thousand miles to Reno. Got a full tank of gas, a big bag of snacks, a gallon of coffee, and I'm horny as hell."
    "Hit it."

[​IMG]

9. Lol, I knew my trip was long when I hit 1000 mIles on the way there, somewhere up in the mountains outside salt lake!

10. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awwwww I like that little random fact!!!!!!!!!!!! Was super good to be able to finally meet you!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

13. EllieMoore
    Chat with Me

EllieMoore Local lover, available 24/7 by appointment!

"Ellie is the quintessential American girl, sweet and sassy in person, with a definite super sexy wildcat side in party mode! 10 stars out of 10 for this starlet! Maybe even 11 for extra credit earned lol!"

I just love you Jessie, made me feel so happy and proud with that sentence and literally laughed out loud at the end. I certainly do hope I've earned extra credit! ;)
    Not to be too cheesy, but honestly, our time together is never quite enough!

Broadhildt and Jessie Summers like this.
  14. Your reviews are excellent, @Jessie Summers and a great way for anyone to know how amazing the ladies you spend time with are :)

15. It is actually quite a beautiful drive out to Nevada, I-80 is a sneaky fun road trip, but filled with many wide open spaces. Example, driving back, through Nevada, left at 11:30 AM, got to the Utah border at Wendover right when the Wednesday night livestream started (6:00 PM) - The miles between just Salt Lake City and Reno is no joke, it's a long way!

16. Thanks @RoxyGold you are a sweetheart! I enjoy very much experiencing such great times with the girls in Nevada, and then being able to write about my trips afterwards!

17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Bumping the thread. Love the review, and I'm turning into an Ellie fan after seeing her again during last Wednesday's LiveStream. What a lovely smile - I can feel myself melting from 2k miles away. I appreciate how Ellie describes herself as "pansexual" - "I love everyone." Thanks, Ellie. So appreciate ladies like you. Blowing kisses - BH
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Less than one week before the new year, and I can honestly say that my July trip was the craziest and most worthwhile thing I've ever done! The amount of memories I have from that trip are crazy! Leaving on that Sunday morning, having my car engine stall on Interstate 80 in Wyoming, the sadness of thinking my trip would be cancelled and I'd have to get my engine fixed. In a total fearless moment, getting back on the Interstate two hours later and going for it, the beauty of watching the sunset in southwest Wyoming, driving around Salt Lake City at midnight because I-80 was closed. Hitting the Nevada border at 2:30 AM. Seeing, through moonlight, the "shadows" of the Nevada mountains overnight. Seeing, in spectacular fashion, the sun rise on my way south toward Fernley. While very tired, pulling into the cul-de-sac to see if any of the girls (@EllieMoore ?) were around in the parking lot at about 9 AM (the answer was no LOL). The party itself was spectacular, there was a rhythm and flow to everything we did that was easy and amazing! That, in addition to the attraction and want between us to finish our fun from April made it all the more breathtaking. The moments hugging Ellie in the parlor, the horrible feeling of opening the Sagebrush door, not looking back, getting to my car and driving, and finally, the ecstasy, at the Nevada-Utah border, of seeing my Ellie hosting Livestream for the first time. I was on Cloud 9!

Before this summer, the longest I had driven straight through going anywhere was about 18 hours (to the East Coast, but I was with a friend), and 10 hours to either Dallas or driving home from my first job in the late 90s. Twenty-six hours was equally fun, but quite wild and crazy! Would I do that again, for Ellie, I'd do almost anything, within reason! ;) Believe it or not, while driving, I never had the "how freaking long is this gonna take?" moment. It was definitely long, and it would make the travel feel like separate trips (daylight, overnight, daylight), but the only truly 'scary' times I had was the car trouble on the way there, and the tiredness and general dirtiness (needed a shower big-time) on the way back once I got to Nebraska. I would LOVE to do this trip in the spring/summer with some chatroom/twitter/brothel-hopping buddies. That would be a blast!

My summer trip to see Ellie isn't only my highlight of 2018, it is likely the four days of my life that are the most vivid to me, making it, as of this point, the highlight of my life too!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    Broadhildt likes this.
  19. and here's the thing about @EllieMoore , she is as genuine as it gets. The perkiness, pleasantness, pretty smile, life of the party vibe she gives off on live-stream, when you meet her in person, it's all there, it's like continuing the good vibes you found wildly attractive on Livestream, but now it's in person, truly an amazing feeling!

Broadhildt likes this.
  20. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

The way you describe it Jessie makes it sound beautiful - and it was. I'm sure I would have fallen asleep at the wheel somewhere in the desert, crashed & burned. But what a great thing to feel that motivated!

21. LOL, I was really wide awake "in the desert" on the way there, got tired, but not 'overly so' once the sun came up. I got to Carson City about 9:15-9:30 AM, so that was fine. I got REALLY TIRED, like scary tired, on the way back, plus I was not using my A.C. since it was f'ing up my engine, so the combo of summer heat/humidity, lack of shower, and literally having to slap my face to stay awake about 4-9 AM wasn't too good. Not being able to stop in Wyoming for some rest stop shut-eye sucked, a lot