An early Christmas with Harmony G.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Dec 13, 2010.

1. So I had been planning to come up on Monday night to spend some time with my favorite lady Harmony.

So to my surprise I get a txt message on Sunday night just as I got to South Lake and had started to settle in. Harmony just wanted to know when I was coming by. It turns out she had to to leave before I was planning on coming by. So I decided that to better enjoy my time with her I would come on Sunday.

After a quick shower and shave I was on the road. I stopped for one last thing at the store before I headed over the pass and down to the Love Ranch.

I would like to take this time to apologize to all the ladies there including the bartender and the lady who answers the doors. I should have brought flowers for everyone. Next time I will have to remember that.

I told them I was there to see Harmony and ordered myself a beer while I waited. It wasn't long before she came our pretty in Red and by far the most beautiful girl there. After a hug and a warm greeting I gave her one pink rose and her early Christmas gift. She seemed happy and excited about getting a gift and flowers. Harmony claims to have never gotten flowers but I just don't believe her. I was happy to give her a gift and the flowers. She is a very deserving person.

After getting caught up we went back to her room to decide what we would be doing. And put the flower in water. I decided on an hour and as a my gift I got an extra half hour added on.

From then it is history. We both had wonderful time in the bed, relaxing in the tub and in each others arms. I just enjoy every moment with her and in the end just with her in my arms I was very happy. Now I can't wait to come up there again. The only struggle is going ot be saving up for the long over due over night. Perhaps if I am good boy and Harmony doesn't tempt me to much I can have the money needed saved up for sometime around St. Pogus.

2. Nice review, Maggman. If you are in Nor Cal, like your signature suggests, it would be tough to stay away!

3. If it were up to me I would be there all the time.

4. Harmony is such a sweetie. I don't know her too well but she has always been so kind to me.

5. that is a nice christmas present

Always Willing,

Veronica