An amazing, yet all too short visit to the ranches...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MrCoffee1975, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I'd love to be eloquent and articulate with this report, but it's just not going to happen. Some of you know that I have some responsibilities at home that have ultimately consumed me for the last few years. This trip was a needed escape from said responsibilities. I had expected, planned, and made reservations to spend 3 nights in Carson City, but unfortunately I had a dreaded 5am phone call the morning after the 2nd night and had to fly home as soon as I could which meant heading home almost a day and a half earlier than planned. The two nights I did spend in Carson were two nights I'll never forget.

NIGHT ONE: Joy Banks

The first night in town I visited the Love Ranch. I had an appointment to spend some time with the wonderful, sweet, classy, sexy, intelligent, and seductive - Ms. Joy Banks. I first caught wind of her about a week after I joined the website and saw some pictures of her. Her smile drew me in so fast and that was just a web pic. I saw that smile and immediately sent her a PM asking about her availability in November. She replied very quickly and was very sweet. I was amazed at how drawn I was to her without ever meeting her in person, only trading PM's and occasional IM sessions.

Skipping ahead to my arrival at the Love Ranch. I sent her a text to let her know I was leaving the Gold Dust and was on my way over and that I'd get there a little early to have glass of liquid courage or two. She sent me one back saying it sounds like a plan and she'd meet me in the LR parlor. As I drove up towards the ranch, I realized I was getting very very nervous. I parked the car and sat there trying to settle my nerves a tad. Looking up at the fence and the gate is very ominous to someone who doesn't visit regularly. I had a drink of water to quell the nervous cotton mouth and popped an Altoid. Seriously, if I'm about to meet the woman I've been fantasizing about, do I want stank breath? I rang the bell, I was buzzed in and the door was opened. I was asked if I had an appointment and I said yes and who it was with. The lady at the door smiled and looked at the ladies in the parlor and said "sorry ladies, he's taken". About that same time I saw HER walk in. Joy. MY LORD... My knees started to shake and my pulse quickened. She walked right up to me with that smile that makes you feel like a King when she aims it at you. She gave a quick hug and took my hand and whisked me back to her room.

When we got to her room she kissed me. It was at that moment I realized a fantasy was soon to come true. Eventually I helped her gather a few things from her room and she led me to the VIP room where we'd be spending the evening. Once we were settled in the VIP room, I finally started to calm down and acclimate myself to the surroundings. She left quickly to get some drinks and take care of the details. When she came back, I was sitting down on a little built in love seat in the back of the room. She walked straight to me as she came in and kissed me a way I'll not soon, if ever, forget. That's when the "date" really began. It truly was a night I will never forget. The sex was amazing. My fantasies were fulfilled, my expectations were surpassed, and I'm now a Joy Banks fan for life. Throughout the night I kept thinking "Is this really happening? YES! YES IT IS! There were even a couple moments of Joy just being adorable. I promised her I wouldn't say exactly what those moments were, but she knows and when she reads this I'm certain she'll laugh. I'm not one for going into the lurid details of goings on in that room, but I will say that Joy made me feel like a VIP from the first PM she replied to until even now when we still trade PM's and texts.

If you're looking for a GFE, you found it. Joy will make you feel like you're the most wanted guy on the planet before you even get there. If you're attracted to her pictures on this site, they don't even come close to doing her justice. She's literally breathtaking in person. Once you get to know her even just a little, that amplifies itself over and over again. You won't be able to get enough.

NIGHT TWO: Anna Suvari

When I first joined the website, one woman caught my attention immediately. The one and only Anna Suvari. The two time COY. If you've been on this site for more than an hour, you know who she is. She was actually the first PM I got when I joined the forums. I understood immediately it was likely a form PM to anyone new who registered, I still responded with a couple questions. The response I got back that same night wasn't pre-written and was very sincere and honest with me. It was not what I expected. Anna and I traded PM's up until my visit. We had our home location in common, which is a great topic for conversation and she's a great conversationalist. Once I knew exact dates of when I would visit, I knew I had to see Anna if it was at all possible on my trip. Luckily for me, she had time available.

I drove up to the MLBR and again parked and sat in the car for a minute or two. I thought the nerves would have been eliminated by the previous evening's activities, and I was wrong. I was just as nervous as the night before. Finally after getting over it and ringing the bell, I was buzzed in and greeted at the door. She asked if I had an appointment, I again I said yes. She turned to some ladies and said, "he's got an appointment". Mika Tan, took me by the arm and said "damn, we thought we had some cock." The way she said it was hilarious. I laughed and started to feel a little less nervous. The young lade who greeted me at the door let me know they'd tell Anna I was here. I walked up to the bar and got a drink and sat down at a chair in the parlor. While I was waiting for Anna, I was lucky enough to meet Brooke Taylor and Camryn Cross in the parlor and say hello to them as well. Brooke asked who I was waiting for and I told her. She smiled and said "if you need any help with that one, come get me, I've been trying to get in her panties for months." which made me blush as much as a brown boy can. Camryn happened to be chatting in the chat room on her laptop and gave me another message from someone that made me laugh when she said "Gummibear want to know where her swedish fish are."

Shortly after that Anna walked in wearing the school girl outfit I'm sure many of us have had bad thoughts about from her pictures. We chatted in the parlor for a few minutes while I finished my drink and she took me on a tour. We got to her room and negotiations were swift and more than fair. We took care of the details and the party began. Again, throughout the party I kept thinking to myself "Is this really happening? YES, YES IT IS!" Helping Anna undress was like unwrapping that one Christmas present where you know what it is, but you want to savor unwrapping it. You don't want to just tear it all up... well, you do, but you don't. Again, I'm not one to go into the lurid details of all that went on. I will say I was more than satisfied with every minute spent with Anna. I enjoyed the conversations we had just as much as the physical relations which I enjoyed immensely.

If you've never had a chance try the Anna Experience, you're definitely missing out. She knows just what to do, when to do it, and she really know how to do it.

In closing, Joy Banks and Anna Suvari helped me turn this decade around. You can't go wrong spending some time with either of these wonderful women. I consider myself supremely lucky to have had a chance to do just that. Joy & Anna I thank you for helping me find myself again.

2. I really enjoyed our night together 12hours did not seem to be enough... and by the way that part did make me laugh hehehe :)

~ love Joy xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I'm so thrilled to have had the opportunity to spend some time with you! Comfort is very much a two-way street, and your gentlemanly ways had me hooked from the start. Thanks again, and please stay in touch! :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree with you more about Joy. She is wonderful, sweet, classy, sexy, intelligent, and seductive and much more.

5. Great review, Mr Coffee. Anna turned around my decade too. I just got back from my trip to the ranches and will be reporting on my visit in the next week, but she is truly one of a kind.

6. Thank you! You're pretty swell yourself. ;)