REVIEW An Amazing Outdate with An Amazing Woman Karina Kaifova

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aviato, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Karina and I have gotten to know each other really well, have spent several dates together and have become really good friends over this last year. We have planned to do an outdate to the lake since last summer, so after all those months of planning our date finally became a reality. I arrived at the ranch early in order to do the necessary paperwork and finalize our booking, the ranch requires that you provide vehicle information if you choose to drive yourself, they also need hotel information if you should choose to rent a hotel room for your private time, if this is the case you should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. After we were all booked, Karina went to her room and grabbed a bag she had packed the night before, we had plans to go to the spa and then out to dinner so she needed a few things such as a swimsuit and a dinner dress. Our first stop was at the Atlantis Resort in Reno, where I had booked a room on the top floor and a couples massage appointment for us at their luxury spa. I enjoyed spending time with her talking and listening to music in the car on the way there and the drive seemed like a breeze because we were enjoying each others company so much. Karina offers discounts on multi hour experiences so she did include a few extra hours to cover the time necessary for travel so it would not cut into our plans and we could enjoy quality time together without having to rush. First we stopped by my hotel room to change into our swimsuits, Karina put on a bright yellow bikini that hugged her breasts and hips so well, she looked unbelievably sexy. We quickly headed down to the spa to enjoy their tea room, steam room and sauna for a little while before our treatment, in fact Karina told me she loved their hot tea and even took a cup to go. Our deep tissue massages were side by side and so very relaxing, The Atlantis Spa was the perfect way to start our outdate experience. When we were finished at the spa the idea was to spend some intimate time in my room, so thats exactly what we did and ordered room service (salad and champagne) for lunch. Great memories were made and our time was amazing as always!! I had brought a dress shirt which Karina gave me as a gift for my birthday last year with me to wear to dinner and it got wrinkled during travel so Karina helped me Iron it in the room and it was a success, the shirt looked brand new and perfect to take photos together. I wanted the dinner location to be a surprise so I did not tell her where I was taking her. She had mentioned to me in the past that she had never been to the lake so I booked a dinner reservation at a restaurant which had the best views of Lake Tahoe during sunset at The Edgewood Resort. We arrived there, got seated in a booth, ordered a bottle of champagne and took a few minutes to look over the food options. We started with some appetizers then entree's and of course dessert. Karina loves seafood so we were pleased to see they had a few options she would like. The views of Lake Tahoe were amazing so we had our waitress take some photos of us outside. Our time together at the restaurant was very romantic. The views of the sun setting at Lake Tahoe were amazing and beautiful, but Not as amazing and beautiful as Karina is however!! After dinner we decide to drive back and go spend the rest of our evening at the Kit Kat ranch. If I might add, her room is decorated with a princess curtain, some LED candles, aroma diffusers which make it smell amazing and a red light lamp which creates an overall ambient lighting and really helps to set the mood. After some more amazing private time together we decide it was time to enjoy the new hot tub they just got at the house. It was a bit chilly out but the hot tub and a few drinks we had earlier made it feel like its the middle of summer vacation, Karina and I really connect and enjoy some deep conversation about various topics. Karina is so smart, funny, and easy to talk too. After our time in the hot tub we decide to go and do a little karaoke, the house has its own karaoke machine which the ladies can use any day of the week. Karina is a fantastic singer and amazing at karaoke. My favorite is when she does songs in Russian, it really sounds sexy to me!! We both did a couple songs and a couple duets together. We ended with a duet together we have done a few times before, then decided to spend the last few hours of our time back in Karina’s room. We even ended up taking a nap cuddling together in her bed, before I left back to sleep at my hotel. This was the longest date we have had so far 11 AM to 2AM, 15 hours to be exact. I highly recommend you get to know this gem of a woman, you will not regret it. She is an amazing person inside and out and totally worth your time and money!!

@KarinaKaifova

2. Thanks @Aviato for your amazing review. I am looking forward to our anniversary in 3 weeks.. xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Very romantic!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  4. Thanks for showing some love @cumishaamado mr @Aviato and I are real good friends and love sharing our experience with you all.

Aviato likes this.
  5. I am so so happy I got to see my real good friend Karina again at the end of June!! It was another fantastic time and best days of my life!! I really can’t say this enough she is so amazing, so beautiful, so sexy, and so special!! I am already counting down the days until I get to see her again, I can’t wait!! @KarinaKaifova

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @KarinaKaifova is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]