An Amazing Experience with Andrea Banks and Angel Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hawaii Frank, Feb 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I had always fantasized about going to the Bunny Ranch so I finally decided to turn a fantasy into a reality. Being a complete rookie, I really did not know where to begin. So I started with the website and looking at all the wonderfully beautiful ladiess' profiles. I was instantly attracted to @AndreaBanks and @AngelLove . I reached out to Andrea to see if she would be available during my stay and luckily she was. I explained my naïvety to the whole process and she was a true sweetheart from the beginning. We started to arrange our date and I asked her if she ever did any two girl parties. I figured if I were to make a fantasy come true, I might as well go for the complete fantasy. As I had reviewed on the website, I learned it was important to make sure there was natural chemistry between the two ladies as well as with me. So when I asked Andrea who she might pick, she said she loved being with Angel Love. I was so ecstatic that my two favorite girls actually had natural chemistry between them.

I began conversing with both Andrea and Angel to coordinate our date. Andrea had recommended a few places to stay and really made my trip planning so easy. The girls were so great in responding to my emails and addressing my questions. They came across as witty, flirtatious, and genuinely sweet in their communication. They were also fantastic is asking me what I was looking for so they could plan out the date with me.
    The day finally arrived and I was super excited to finally walk into the door of the Bunny ranch. Andrea had checked on me earlier in the day to make sure I was safely arriving as there had been snow the night before. Angel wrote me when I was leaving my hotel just to let me know they were ready and waiting for me. It really built up the anticipation knowing that two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen were waiting just for me.

The walk into the Bunny Ranch was a blur. I sat down at the bar and ordered a Corona. I don’t know why I ordered a Corona because I generally drink wine. I just could not think straight with the thoughts and fantasies running around in my head of Andrea and Angel. I remember reading another post where a Bunny Ranch visitor said he sat down at the bar and had a corona to relax on his first visit so I just decided to do the same thing.

Andrea and Angel had picked out outfits for our date and wanted to surprise me when I arrived. They sort of snuck up on me and tapped me on the shoulder while I was at the bar. I was completely dumbstruck with how amazing both looked. I hugged each of them and we just started to talk. Both were great in putting me at ease and just talking, about anything and everything. We did a quick tour of the Ranch and we all went to Andrea’s room to go over the details and take care of the logistics. Again, both Andrea and Angel were just super in helping me talk through what I was looking for. We quickly came to an arrangement. Since It was an outdate, we decided to meet back at my hotel once all the paperwork was taken care of. I was also impressed with the professionalism of the office staff and how much they cared about the girls and looked out for their safety and well being as much as I wanted to.

I went back to my hotel and was just bouncing off the walls as I waited in anticipation of the two sweetest, most beautiful girls I had ever met to come by and spend time with me in an intimate setting. The girls knocked on my door and I think I ripped the door off the hinges trying to get it open as quickly as possible. The girls were very easy to talk to and knew how to balance small talk with some serious flirtation to make me comfortable and help set the tone for the encounter. Once we established a connection, things just took off. Andrea and Angel were absolutely amazing and catering to me. The chemistry between them was fantastic. The chemistry between me and both of them was also incredible. We all just clicked. They both completely amazed me. We had a phenomenal time together at many different levels. I was completely satisfied physically and mentally. They just made it so easy and comfortable. It was hot and steamy and soft and comforting at the same time. It was better than I could have ever expected

Andrea and Angel are a real pleasure to be with. They are intelligent, caring, catering, and extremely hot ladies. They were genuinely focused on making sure I enjoyed my time with them. It really showed. I can’t say enough positive things about our time together. Now I just can’t wait to plan my next trip!!

For any other rookies out there: my advice is to be honest with the girls when you start to communicate, be respectful to the girls when you are with them and they will take care of you. You will have an amazing time!

Greyguy21 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

You picked 2 of my favorites! Great choice and I’m glad you had an awesome experience