REVIEW Amazing first visit with Becca Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DCamp22, Sep 2, 2019.

1. I had always been interested in visiting the Bunny Ranch, but never had a good opportunity until the other day. Picking a girl out via the website was not easy, as they are all very appealing, but something about Becca stood out. Looking back, I feel like I absolutely hit the jackpot with her.

When I arrived, I was pretty nervous, not knowing what to expect. I'd had plenty of experience in the past, but nothing like this. When Becca came out to greet me, I was blown away how gorgeous she was. Her pictures are stunning, but they still don't do her justice.

She took me back to her room to discuss what I wanted, and we went with the GFE. I could barely speak at this point lol, I was so nervous. After we got started, however, all that anxiety completely disappeared. She is so intoxicating and so passionate, it is so easy to lose yourself in her. Every inch of her body is so perfect, I couldn't help but kiss her all over.

After finishing, we still had some time left over to unwind and relax. Now that I wasn't nervous, I found her personality is just as fun as her body. She is so bubbly and intelligent as well. I was so overwhelmed with how great a time I had with her, I made sure to book another adventure with her before I left. Can't wait!

2. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time with her. Met her in may she is very down to earth and intelligent. Glad she was able to meet your expectations

3. Awwww!!!! I had tons of fun with you on Sunday! Looking forward to our sexy pool date and lingerie show on Saturday! xoxoxoxoxo

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. Awesome review, and I totally agree, you can see pictures of @BeccaBentley or watch her on livestream on Saturday night's, but there's something about seeing her in person that blows you away!

5. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

I have had many awesome parties with Becca Bentley.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @BeccaBentley today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @BeccaBentley today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]