ALL AROUND THE WORLD w/Stacy Tyler**THE GAME**

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stacytyler, Sep 13, 2013.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Carmel is very nice this time of year. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

2. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I could go for a road trip from Miami to Key West![smilie=happy.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]What a fabulous trip this would be with you as my navigator! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

Now that travel restrictions have let up, I can’t wait to plan my first vacation!!

origlegman likes this.
  5. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

Where are some nice places to visit? I really want to visit Greece!

6. I will teleport to the Bahamas. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Amber 2 piece black outfit no wig and butt showing.JPG Amber laughing. Red hair and wig..JPG Amber short hair flower dress.JPG Amber Street Vibrations 2023 #1.jpg

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

THE FAMOUS GOLD BUDDAH IN BANGKOK, THAILAND

IMG_6354.jpg

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Koh Samui Thailand

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    IMG_9322.jpg

9. I’m waking up in Crete!!! IMG_9789.jpeg

ROADRUNNER J likes this.