About Me All about ME, Rebecca! Here from APRIL 21st-27th!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RebeccaBrite, Apr 9, 2022.

1. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I am an affectionate, compassionate, passionate, lover. You are safe in my presence, you are safe within my arms.
    My philosophy of sex is quite simple.
    I believe that sex should be fun, playful, mutually pleasurable, and within the safety of a judgement free zone. That zone is ME, Rebecca Brite.

I encourage you to touch my body, explore my curves, and I will do the same. Let's take a journey in pleasure. You are welcome into my room; Come as you are, I welcome you with open arms.

Are you uniquely abled?
    Thanks to my Nursing experience, I am well versed in a variety of conditions that may require some modifications in positions. I am open to discussing your needs and the methods I can use to meet, and hopefully exceed, your expectations.

Do you have concerns related to performance? I understand the pathophysiology of erectile dysfunction, and have experience with performance aides. *Both mechanical and medical. Allow me to meet your needs in a safe, non judgemental, manner.

Do you have concerns related to length of performance?
    This isn't an uncommon concern, and our time together will be spent maximizing pleasure. I would love to share an experience with you that meets your needs. I have a few tips and tricks to make your experience amazing.

Are you interested in a sexual connection, but don't desire full sex? My training in massage therapy will treat you well. Allow me to treat your body to a deep tissue or Swedish style of massage, with an ending that will make you smile!

Are you a Cancer survivor? Do you have a colostomy, have you had a testicle removed, or extensive scarring, with concerns about intimacy? Self consciousness about an amputation?
    I am YOUR GIRL!! Being a Nurse means that I have cared for countless people with colostomies, I know all about them and they don't scare me! You beat cancer, or other major illness, come and have fun!
    I am a cancer patient AND survivor, your scars are battle scars and I appreciate your fight.

Whatever you have battled or struggled with, I understand and open my arms to you.

I enjoy creating a sexy, fun, all inclusive environment for everyone. I hope to see you soon!

[email protected]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020

Attached Files:

2. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I have arrived in town!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    IMG_20211112_091151__01.jpg received_274117331336256.jpg

3. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member