REVIEW Alice rocked my world

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by J.Gales, May 13, 2017.

1. The more I think about this, this guy's amazing. I couldn't walk straight after a bout with Alice Little!

2. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] 941134388.jpg

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  3. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

What an absolutely amazing review she honestly gives the personal Touch to everything she does...

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

4. Rocking someone's world is the ultimate!

5. I love giving massages. There is nothing like feeling stress go away under my fingers! Oil massage.jpg

6. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

What a great outdate idea, I have never rocked climbed before. With Alice by my side I will try!

7. I really enjoy reading my reviews and having them run through my minds, I always smile! Want to make your own memories with me?

[​IMG]

8. Alice does have magic hands! Driving truck leave knots in my back and she can smooth them out in no time!

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. Thank you so much again for a wonderful encounter and review! I am so happy I rocked your world and I can't wait to do it again!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  11. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

This is an awesome review, @J.Gales! @Alice is truly someone special that gives her all when she is with you! Cheers!

AliceLittle likes this.
  12. Thank you! I do give my all when I am with my clients! Come and visit me soon!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  13. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, little girl! Looking forward to seeing what is in store this time!

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. Every encounter is different and special, let's see what fun we will have together!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  15. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love how every encounter is different and special, little girl! Not just the different connections, but also when we get to see each other more and more it makes it even more special!

AliceLittle likes this.
  16. Dragon Daddy likes this.
  17. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

If you want to be amazed and awed book an encounter with Alice Little today!

AliceLittle likes this.
  18. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Ready for our iron horse ride and seeing how we can rock each other's world again, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon Daddy and AliceLittle like this.
  21. I am really athletic and love to do all types of challenges. Would you like me to be your partner in what you are into? PM me today and let's talk!
    333.JPG

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  22. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I am so looking forward to seeing how we can rock each other's world as we ride my iron horse, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.
  23. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Sexy Review!!!!!
    Alice is the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AliceLittle likes this.
  24. I am always so happy when my client let's me know I rocked their world!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  25. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

I love that we can rock each other's world, little girl! Then we can make time stand still!

AliceLittle likes this.
  26. Any place any event Alice Little makes it even better, more special! Party with this beauty and soon!

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. I will rock your world, all we need to do is plan our encounter!
    S-00012.jpg

Dragon Daddy and joe moll like this.
  29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

We rocked each other's worlds this summer and can't wait to rock your world again this fall, little girl!

AliceLittle likes this.