Alexis Fire - Wine Fest VIP party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by afriend, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I arrived just before 8pm and the place was full of guests already. We were given a small bag of goodies of which included a ticket for prizes later on throughout the evening. Those who had RSVP Suzette received another ticket for the drawing to have a complimentary VIP party with the birthday girl herself later on. There were plenty of different wines and cheeses to choose from, along with fruit, vegetable and meat trays as well.

There was a lap dance contest for which I gladly volunteered to be one of the receivers of said dance. Six of us were ask to sit at one of the long red sitting areas in the parlor. We were each provided with a lap dancer. My partner was Vanilla Frost, who quickly proved that she knew what to do! It was quite entertaining from my vantage view point. Especially after she took off her top and proceeded to put her cleavage into my face. Now admittedly I have not a clue as to how the other ladies did, as my face was buried elsewhere at the time. The audience determined the winner, and Vanilla received a large portion of vocal votes, but it was Sunny Lane who received the most votes. Then Sunny put on a little show for all of us, and after seeing that, it was easy to see why she won the contest. I certainly enjoyed myself during my lap dance with Vanilla.

More prize drawings and give always ensued. Anna Suvari was congratulated as being voted the Courtesan of The Year by Madame Suzette and then Anna made a few comments and thanked everyone. Then it was time for the free comp party to be given away for the birthday girl herself. A ticket was drawn and the winning number announced. We all waited and no one came forward. The number was said again, still no one came forward. So another one was drawn and this time the holder of the winning ticket was present… I held the very lucky ticket for the free party with Alexis Fire.

So Alexis and I proceeded to do the normal process of arranging the party. We also gathered up some wine, cheese, and olives to share with each other. It was a very nice night out so we went to the nearby outdoor hot tub and proceeded to relax and have a little of our wine. We talked, got to know each other a little bit better, played around with each other and just had a good time. Then we went back to her room where we had some more fun… After all she is a contortionist you know. Afterwards we lay on her bed and talked some more then the dreaded intercom came on. Alexis protested and the voice on the other end said they would come into her room to get us. I interjected over the intercom, “only if you plan to join us”. To which where there had been one voice over the speaker, now there were many voices laughing in the background. All those voices laughing over the intercom spooked me a little. I wondered how many had been listening or did they all just happen to be in the office at the time. Anyway we had a very fun time together. When Alexis took me back to the parlor there were still a number of people present, and I caught up with some friends who were just returning from their own parties.

I have no idea what transpired in the parlor after I began my party with Alexis, someone will have to fill me in when I go back to the Bunny Ranch later this week, as I will be here another week… just having some fun.

Before leaving I thanked Dennis for the wine party and as luck would have it my winning of the comp party with Alexis. I guess in a way you could say I was one of her birthday presents. I know I surprised her a little, as to how I never asked. But I hope she enjoyed herself as much as I enjoyed my time with her. As I left she was going to go to bed for a little rest. I hope she slept a little bit better after our time together and was not a complete nightmare for her.

So to the person that held ticket number 483636, I thank you… you have no idea what you missed out on. And to the karma god, a big thanks. I needed that.

Take care,
    afriend

2. What a FUN night! I definitely needed a little rest after our party afriend! :D WHEW! kisses Fire

3. That sure was a fun night!!! I had a great time dancing for you Afriend. You made for a good partner. I enjoyed making you blush. Look forward to this years party. See you soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Alexis is so much fun!

5. got to love VIP party. she does a great job

Always Willing,

Veronica