REVIEW Alexandria Moon gave me everything I wanted and then some

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by squeak209, Mar 22, 2018.

1. This is not only my first review, Alexandria was my first ever ranch party. After learning much about her from boards, twitter and her website, we exchanged some emails and I booked an appointment with her. When we eventually met in the parlor and I first laid eyes on her I was amazed at the beautiful woman standing in front of me. Photos are one thing, but to be face-to-face with this blonde beauty...the poster California Girl...she is breathtaking. And guys, if you have any hesitation because she doesn't reveal her face in photos....fear not. If you like what you can see in the photos, then trust me her face is every bit as elegant and beautiful as the rest of her.

We went to her room for negotiation where she was very accommodating and easy to talk to. Being this was my first negotiation, I however was a bit nervous and awkward. Alexandria was a pro though and made me feel comfortable very quickly. As we were handling the business end, I told her I was already looking forward to our next party where I know what I'm doing a bit better.

We agreed on a GFE, and after taking care of business went into one of the VIP rooms. From the very beginning, the whole party just flowed like a natural fit. Like we had already known and been with each other. She was inquisitive, receptive, and attentive. She gave me everything I wanted and then some. She just has an easy-going, natural way about her that makes everything flow smooth as silk and above all fun. And a kinky side I definitely will explore more. Before we knew it there was a knock at the door telling us it was time to re-party. We both looked at each other in disbelief and remarked about how quickly two hours went by. We added on more time because it was too much fun to stop. Even cuddling at the end felt so natural and wonderful I didn't want to let go of this beautiful girl and could have held onto her all night.

Being my first party, I have no reference for comparison, but all of that sure seems like a mastery of the GFE to me.

I could not be happier with the party Alexandria gave me except if it never ended. I definitely plan to see her many more times.

2. Thank you for the great review! Now we just need to play catch up and review our two outdates and overnight in 2 days! Lol. What a blast! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. I'm working on it my love! ❤️❤️❤️

Edit: that review is here

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Alexandria Moon likes this.
  4. Wow thank you. I'm blushing soooo much!❤️❤️❤️❤️

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thank you Cumisha! You’re amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! You're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alexandria Moon for liking my post!!! You're awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're so adorable!!! Thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

What an awesome Overnight review. The glider experience sounds like a blast and very creative. Your three parties sound like time well spent @squeak209 with the super sexy hot @Alexandria Moon !!

12. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Love reading great reviews about the lovely ladies at our various Ranches. Great job @Alexandria Moon !

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Book a party with her soon!!! She is sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! She has an amazing personality with stunning features!!! Book a party with her today. She's a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Awesome review :) Alexandria is definitely the quintessential California girl! Drop dead gorgeous! So glad you had a good time :)

16. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

The more I see Alexandria Moon about the more I want to meet her and spend time with her...Guys, how about you???