REVIEW Alexandria Moon always gives me more than I expected

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by squeak209, May 17, 2018.

1. April 22nd. I am late posting this.

@Alexandria Moon and I went to the Peppermill resort in Reno. We didn't have time to take in all the amenities the resort has to offer. But we did have dinner at the Bimini steakhouse. We had been to steak restaurants twice before, and I told her we could go to any restaurant she wanted. But she said she liked her steak, so steak it was! I do love that about her. The restaurant was beautiful, as was Alexandria in her new pink form-fitting short dress. Very short. She does have some sexy legs doesn't she? We had some great dinner conversation on a variety of topics. The more I learn about her the more amazing she is to me.

After briefly showing me some of the cooler places and features in the resort that she discovered on a previous day trip with Amelia, we took ourselves to our room. Through her powers of wheeling and dealing...or maybe it was lucky timing...Alexandria got us an upgrade to a jacuzzi room!! And it was niiiice. Very elegant room. We had quite a bit of fun as always and explored more of her kinky side (it's the left side). She has a way of ranging from sexy and passionate, to kinky, to sweet and demure throughout the night and being genuine the whole time.

Alexandria always gives me more than I expected, every time I see her.

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @squeak209 for posting such a wonderful review of your time with sexy @Alexandria Moon ! You're 100% correct she does have sexy awesome legs!!

Alexandria Moon likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! She is an amazing, sexy and adorable person!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Another amazing memory with you @sqeak. THANK YOU!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @AlexandriaMoon fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]