REVIEW Alexa put me to sleep

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tinytimhorny, Apr 19, 2022.

1. Alexa is goddamn amazing.
    So this girl knocked me out like ko.
    Not sure how to share experiences. But here's all I can say.
    Her blue eyes are beautiful. In the first lineup I had back in January it was startling and exhilarating.
    The ladies at the bunnyranch, hey you all are insane gorgeous. Kudos to everyone working there.
    Well I picked Alexa back in January. Was my first time. My wife died back in 2009 due to a accident of her crossing her pain meds. Since the whole tragedy I never quite got into the dating scene since. Don't want to talk about that though .
    After I picked Alexa we went back to her room to talk and negotiate. She was so nice and sweet. I felt kinda dumb. I didnt realize the prices and everything. But I did bring enough my first time to book with Miss Haze.
    Her butt is like a soft big marshmallow. Not sure how to describe it. And theres a lot.
    I wish the first time I came more prepared. So basically after we booked I wanted to talk but ran out of time. So my conversation was light.
    I came back then in february to request her. Amazing like in every way. Her all natural beauty reminded me of past girlfriends in high school. Her personality is amazing. This time I was able to do a few sesssions and spend time talking, being carressed and kissed as I got the gfe I dreamed about. We laughed and cuddled. Shed snuggle up on my chest as we held eachother.
    GFE is the best. I was surprised she kinda puts everything in it. From showering together to everything she can in the time I booked. This girl . Gosh. Like one of those girlfriends you might remember way back in highschool with a perfect body wishing you could travel back in time in the back to future DeLorean and make love to , the kind you cut off your arm for.
    Be careful cause if you book a decent party with her it just gets better and better. I learned from my first quickie party which was like a tnt explosive going off in the bedroom both climaxing together. But it feels so much better spending time, talking, touching.
    I booked her again the beginning of march. After the first session she woke me up, maybe 5 minutes past and she realized I was put to sleep the good way. Literally. She's fun. She's sweet. Shes like a candy I love to eat.
    Speaking of I love texting her on twitter. Makes everything feel even closer.
    Think I fell in love with Miss Haze.

Anyone asking , yes. The gfe with her is a experience that youll take forever with you.
    Ps. You bunny ladies are so pretty , do most of you model? Or did ?
    Wasn't sure if others had that background. I know tiara does.

In the end. Quality over quantity lads. As you age the finer things in life speak volumes.

I hope all the ranch ladies are having a blessed month.

See you again Miss Haze. June cant come soon enough.

Jaylen, KikiLover, leeandro and 4 others like this.
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review TTH! I met Alexa briefly when she was at the Love Ranch. You're right about her perfect body. She is on my wish list for sure.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  3. Thank you so much hun. Was a blast in multiple directions. Looking forward to much more. ❤️

ROADRUNNER J likes this.