Alana, your pregnant bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Hi my name is Jennifer, I just finished watching the Tyra Banks show. I was amazed at how badly she was treated. I do not believe any person has a right to judge another. Please let her know that I believe in her. Its her choice on how she supports her baby.

2. I saw it too, thats how I ended up coming to the site.. good publicity for the ranch thats for sure!!

Tyra is a moron at times... she gave Jessica Alba some really expensive gifts etc when she had her baby, but when it comes to people who really need help, she doent do that much.
    Shes also the lamest exuse for a host at times.. she thinks she knows all and is a therapist, but can do more harm than good.

3. I think what alana is doing is perfectlly fine! she has a little baby to worry about and some dads now a days arent cutting it!
    what you do doesnt define what kind of mother you are!!
    alana i think you beautiful and amazing and are going to be a GREAT mom!

(i love the hustler spread;))

oxoxox
    nina

4. I agree. Very hot, very cute and probably will be a better mom than most.

AlwaysDaisy likes this.
  5. Mr. Hof,

I all so watched the Tyra show yesterday afternoon and agree with other posts posted that Tyra is a bit off the radar on the reality of "life". While I can appreciate her mother working two jobs, and she turned out to be te person she is, statistically that is not the norm. More often with a mom working two jobs, the children are left to raise themselves and most likely get into trouble that effects their lives long term. She failed to mention that.

After my divorce and the loss of a fantastic position with a securities firm (a job that kept our life the same follwoing the divorce) was depressing to say the least. I secured a position make less than half of what I made. It was challenging, stressful and effected me and my son. I look back now and realize that the time period as the single mom was not good for me or my son. I will never forget the five long years of struggles which affords me of the utter appreciation of where I am today. A wonderful husband, a good life free of financial worries and 2 wonderful sons.

Going back to Tyra's comments, working two jobs is great but working two to barely get by does not make a happy life for any involved. Obviously Alana was upset and does not completely enjoy what she is doing but she is doing what she has to do to provide for her child and provide well. Meaning, she won't have to struggle, work two jobs, and not even have enough energy to enjoy her baby. That is a sacrifice only a mother could make.

While I personally could not choose to pursue employment in this arena, I do not judge or think any service provided or person providing the service within your organization is wrong or even at the level of a prostitute. It is a controlled safe environment that financially benefits you and the bunnies long term. I hated to see Alana cry, but I understood where she was coming from and my heart went out to her. I am challenged by the negativity Tyra expressed to this young woman and do hope that she can come to peace with where she is and where she will go. Only a selfless kind person would move forward as she has.

Getting to you, I applaud what you said with regard to know one else being there for her . You and the other bunnies are this young woman's family. You clearly are a kind person with a good heart and clear sense of a profitable good business. So what if you get 50% of the client fees, you provide a safe and healthy environment to conduct this type of business. My husband and i have seen a few of the episodes of your show and I never got the vibe you were a pimp or cruel in any manner to any of the bunnies. I do hope you remain there in heart and professionally for Alana. I am a bit surprised at my feelings on this subject matter as I am quite a conservative individual but I think what you have done for Alana is nothing short of a boss going completely above and beyond the call of duty. Something sorely lacking in today's working world.

6. Your right

I think there is a post on the board re this, keep it alive.

I love this!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1237795/tyra_banks_sex_scene/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1237795/t ... sex_scene/</a>

Can can take it on camera and that is ok

I love Alana for her strength

7. I read all your comments and I am very happy to having people like you support me. i would do anything for my baby girl. She deserves the best and so do I. Im not gonna sit here waiting for baby daddy to get a brain or state to hold my hand. Im gonna do what i want to do and make my lifer better, and have fun doing it.....xoxo

8. The new Tyra will be out soon, Make sure to catch it, it will be great! XoXo

9. Welcome Back, Alana!!

ashley bootie

10. Welcome back, Alana! Keep us posted on the air date. :)

11. see alana and tyra on the second show this monday may 4th

12. i'll rally the bunnies tomorrow!!

ashley xx00

13. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Watching the Tyra show right now, and to me, it sounds like Tyra's still taking cheap shots at Alana, plus the girl in the audience, Amy, really enjoyed pointing a finger at her to say Alana doesn't know about having it tough. Pretty self-righteous to me. Everyone, please correct me if you think I'm wrong or saw it differently.

WIthout having seen the first show (a total fiasco from what I was reading), I have to agree that Alana's really standing up and handling herself very well. Alana--my hat's off to ya! :D

More updates to follow--don't touch that dial!

AlwaysDaisy likes this.
  14. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Just saw the rest of the Tyra show with Alana and Hayden--and it seems to me that even though Tyra wished Alana well, it looked to me like there was a really catty, almost bitchy look in her face, as if she was being just as condensending (sp?) to her as ever. Tyra was especially rude to Dennis I thought as well--to call him Alana's pimp was downright mean spirited.

Alana, Hayden and Dennis--I thought you all really handled yourselves fantastic under difficult circumstances. Once again--my hat's off to all of you! And you've all got my support no matter what!

Any other observations from the studio audience? Post away, please!

15. Pri8 and I DVR'd it and started to watch it this evening. After the second commercial break we got so disgusted with Tyra's attitude toward Alana that we just deleted it. Did not appreciate self-righteous Amy in the audience either (we saw her the same way you did Colin). Yes, Alana could have found something else it wouldn't have been enough to pay her bills and prepare for Kylie's arrival. She handled herself well, what we saw before we hit delete. Way to go Alana!

16. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Let's also think about one other thing as well: this show, as possibly the other one in February, was scheduled as it was for one reason. Both February and May are ratings sweeps months, and shows like Tyra Banks' are going to schedule those shows to maximize ratings potential. For lack of a better word, the more sensationalistic the topic, the more it's going to attract viewers.

It still doesn't change how I felt about what happened--it really looked to me that Tyra, Amy and the other audience members took so much pride in pointing fingers and treating Alana, Hayden and Dennis with total disdain and disrespect. Honestly, it almost looked like I could see the devil's horns and total ugliness come out of Tyra Banks herself.

I'm glad that you deleted the rest of the show Wench--it was absolutely disgusting waste of 45 minutes. And I do stand by what I said earlier: Alana, Hayden and Dennis, I'll back you guys and girls up all the way! You did so much more for Alana than anyone, and you deserve all sorts of credit.

And for the clueless daddy, let's put it this way: Tyra's show is picked up here in St. Louis by the local Fox station. And he reminded me of another Fox star--Ralph Wiggum.

17. Hi my name is Jan and I watched the Tyra Show and wanted to write Alana and tell her that I feel she was mistreated by Tyra and there is nothing wrong with the way she is providing for herself and her daughtger, I applaude you Alana for standing up and taking resposability forf your daughter. Keep your head up and you do what you feel is right for yourself and that beautiful baby.

18. Tyra is a unproffesional full of herself PIG IMHO..... Iwouldnt take what she says with a grain of anything..... Alana, your gorgeous and Ive been following your story for a long time... Best wishes to you and for standing up for what you love.... :D