Aisha Shah is amazing...highly recommended!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by musicman93, Apr 7, 2018.

1. I recently visited the Love Ranch North and had a two-hour party with Aisha. When I first arrived at the ranch, I was quite nervous and unsure of what to expect, since the purpose of my visit was to lose my V-card. I walked in the door and requested a lineup, looking to meet a woman with a kind and genuine personality. Aisha was the first to catch my attention…super sweet, easy-going, and stunning! Within our first few minutes together, I immediately relaxed and our conversation was natural. She was very caring and understanding of my situation, a perfect person to have a first-time experience with. The physical aspect of our time together was incredibly sensual and adventurous. With her alluring and flirty nature, she has the ability to cater to those looking for a romantic encounter or the desire to explore something on the wild side. It was like spending time with a best friend or longtime girlfriend, someone you could get advice from and be yourself around. Aisha is very talented, unique, and fun!

Perseus likes this.
  2. AishaShah
    Chat with Me

AishaShah ♛ The Exotic Princess ♛