AirForceAmy ... still unbelievable

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Difficult to stay away from this beautiful lady, AirForceAmy ... maybe she is a "unicorn" ... unforgettable, and I will return. I could supply details, but ... these details will be up to the two people in the room, and you won't forget any of it ... or her.

2. He he.. Thank you @MikeInNevada !!❤️❤️. yes, details behind closed doors remain that way with me honey! Thank you for keeping me in your 'to do" list per say. I love seeing you and I can't wait to see you again. In the mean time you know what I'm going to do. :cool:

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I'm so excited to se you again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @Air Force Amy today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thanks Cumisha! I sure have fun with Mike! i how you do too!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome!!! I would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you and @MikeInNevada!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sounds like fantastic idea to me! let's do it!!

8. Ha ha! Unicorn waiting on surgery to become a Pegasus!

9. I might be a Unicorn aspiring too be a Pegasus.