AirForceAmy ... it keeps getting better

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Thank you, AFA ...

for yet another unforgettable experience !

I am no longer a "spring chicken" ... as you may have noticed ... well: the most important part of me IS ... but I can't help noticing . . .

that ...

each time with you is better and more intense than the one before. MERCY !

I am glad that I take care of my health and continue my level of activity and fitness that I have had since I was a young fella... when it comes to being with you, that was/is a wise decision on my part.

MERCY !

2. He he he. I too am very glad that you are in good shape and take care of yourself because neither of us are Spring Chickens but we sure f--- like bunnies!

yes, each time with you gets better and better! o must admit , I could not get enough of you this time! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Thank you my love!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Me too Mike, when it comes to being no spring chicken. However, the ladies at the ranches don't seem to mind. In fact I've been told that some ladies prefer older men, as we can be gentlemen. I always treat my lady with respect and I always get her best. I'm sure that is true of AF Amy.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

DSC01119.JPG I took this photo at the Carson City Nevada day parade. It is the one time I got to meet Amy, as I already knew some of the bunnies there. They all looked so cute in their suits. I wonder if the parade will happen this year?

5. Good question. I will find out!

6. Suzette opted out of the parade this year as awe are still keeping a low profile under the tyrannical rule of our current inept Governor.......

foreverman likes this.