Airforce Amy & Brooke Taylor...What a duo!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by popshell, Sep 22, 2009.

1. My husband and myself visited the Bunny Ranch back in June and OMG!!! We partied with Airforce Amy and Brooke Taylor. However Airforce Amy has a few surprises up her coresetts! We were only expecting Airforce Amy for our couples party,...but we got more bang for our buck. Airforce Amy is the best. She works off your body language. She can tell if she suggests something that you feel uncomfortable with. She quickly changes directions without even missing a beat. My husband was so nervous and she new it. He was even more nervous when we were told that Brooke was joining our party. He had to have another drink! We felt very comfortable in Amy's presence. She made sure we got what we wanted, how we wanted and negotiated a reasonable price. Once we got back to her room the mood was enhanced. It was so awesome!! I have never orgasmed so much in one hour in my life,......but what do you expect when you have my husband,... AND Airforce Amy,.... AND Brooke hitting every spot that said touch me!! The night before our party we went to the Ranch and hung out with the girls and had drinks. Got to know some of them and learned their personalities a bit. They are awesome. Airforce Amy & Brooke Taylor,......We are planning our return trip next summer to celebrate our wedding anniversary with the girls at The Bunny Ranch again!! I can't wait to go back!! Except I need to bring a bigger memory card for my camera next time. Can't wait to party with the best again!!

Popshell ( Shelly & Eric)
    From Texas!! :D