REVIEW Air Force Amy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Energizerbunny, Jun 4, 2023.

1. I recently visited Amy. After struggling to make a connection after a rough break up I started looking into other options. That is when I came across airforceamy.com. I spent some time reading through her website and took particular note of her blog "Dust off that Saddle" as it related to the situation I was experiencing. I decided to reach out and see if she had time that would work with my schedule. Amy made everything from scheduling, planning, and negotiations easy and painfree. During our time together she definitely delivered and had the stamina to fulfull all of the needs and desires from extended time off. Needless to say, the saddle is dusted off and spit shined. Amy is very sweet and I look forward to visting her again.

2. Dear @Energizerbunny glad to hear you feel your saddle is spit shined baby! You rode me hard and put me back in the barn soaking wet sweetie! You are MY once in a lifetime!

When you asked me what your handle should be, the one I suggested certainly came to mind first and foremost. You have the stamina of any Olympian, myself included. lol

I do hope to see you again and I am honored to have made your friendship. I have a feeling we are going to be friends for a very long time.

Thank you for your time and your talents and your utmost generosity.

All my love babe,

Amy

3. Energizerbunny likes this.
  4. Let's work on this my love! Text me...

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! @Air Force Amy is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Great review and glad you dusted off the dust from the saddle! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

7. LolaLaBella
    Chat with Me

LolaLaBella Well-Known Member

What a great review and perfect way to get back on the saddle. :)